Evans injury

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by Hollywood42, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

first thought was knee, now it seems it's ankle related based on what I've read and heard. Hope to know more today

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Banned

Aww, man. That's usually not as bad as a knee.

3. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

Find another bandits cast off to fill in!

dougm likes this.
  4. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

Craig Point? :D

5. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

Still nothing , maybe he's fine and just twisted his ankle and it swelled up this why he didn't return, I'd imagine he would have had an MRI by now if it was something bad

6. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

IMG_0700.PNG I guess he isn't seriously injured if they are advertising him running camps in April

From what I saw live it looked baddddd maybe I've over reacted

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Banned

Sigh. Better luck next time, I guess.

8. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

Evans will not play this weekend
    pending further evaluation with no timetable for return
    well **** me

9. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Active Member

Didn't one of you guys just make a thread about how you hope Steenhuis gets injured? Thats gotta be karma.

10. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. Wings-4-Life made a pretty profane thread about it, then he cowardly deleted the thread once everyone started to yell at him hoping that everyone would just forget it ever existed.

11. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Banned

Yes. It was totally me. :rolleyes:

k-hawksfan33 and Hollywood42 like this.
  12. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

Dawson is next:) btw yes it was me why can't it work for Tom Brady god damn it

13. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

May you run into 8 hrs of ct traffic on your next trip up.

Hollywood42 likes this.
  14. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

Hahahah the ride home was torture

15. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

“Shawn (Evans) will not play this week. He went for x-rays this weekend, they’re trying to get him back down for an MRI, so he will not play this weekend. I hope it’s a week-to-week thing, I’m not even sure. I don’t know the severity yet. They want to do an MRI and see what the extent of the damage is. We’re all hoping it’s not a long-term thing, but at this point we really don’t know.”

16. AmericanRockFan

I appreciate your ability to man up and accept ownership of your negative actions. I hope you have learned your lesson :)

17. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Interesting.

18. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Banned

I found that odd, like can't he just get that done at home? Unless it has to be done by their medical staff who I assume is the same as the Connecticut sun

19. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

We do have MRI machines up here. Sometimes it gets too cold in the igloo to operate them, but, we do have them, and we do have radiologists that can take the picture and interpret it.

:)

I think this is a case that happened on the floor, so diagnosis and treatment would be covered by team / league health insurance......maybe this has to be done at a clinic in their network??

20. AmericanRockFan

With this bush league, I figure they'd want their own doctors to make the diagnosis before allowing them to get an opinion elsewhere.