Evans injury

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by Hollywood42, Feb 27, 2017.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

"Do you want to Dance?"

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

the last time I saw Kevin Dance, he was with Paddy Campbell in a bar at the Peterborough Memorial Centre looking to fight half of the hometown.

sorely missed.

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Could it be

Attached Files:

4. liveone

liveone New Member

It's not. For whatever reason the practice uni numbers don't match the regular numbers.

If you watch the video it's clearly not him (can't tell who, maybe Thorimbert?). You can also see several other players including O'Brien and Manny not wearing their normal numbers.

5. Hollywood42

I know he practiced an article confirmed . Either the video they posted was old, or they have someone else with a ponytail as obrien is still suspended and was on his way to Connecticut from NJ yesterday

6. Hollywood42

Evans will play if he feels good

7. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

we need kevin dance types in this league.

RockStar likes this.
  8. Hollywood42

Evans is playing
    Thus concludes this thread

RockStar likes this.
  9. RockStar

maybe there's hope....his son was involved in a shitshow in the ALL game yesterday

10. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

i want to go to that family for thanksgiving dinner :)

RockStar likes this.
  11. RockStar

Speaking of the shitshow:

14:55 of the fourth quarter. One fight, couple shoving matches, benches empty, few fights happen.......

Pretty tame for a bench brawl, but, after years of the nu-style NLL, I'll take what I can get!

http://www.arenalacrosseleague.ca/stats#/248/game/103177/boxscore?season_id=618

Kevin Dance is coaching Toronto's club, so you know that's always going to be clean, old time lacrosse played straight :D

Jordan got five for fighting and a match for attempt to injure.

Gonna have to start watching this league as they close in on playoffs. Lesser talent, but, good enough to enjoy, and, it's way more spirited.

12. Hollywood42

Unrelated he has 15 pts in 2 games since coming back from his brief ankle injury. 8 pts back from league lead missing 1 gm he's got to be up there for MVP talks again
    Right now I give Crawford the edge he has 4 gwg

13. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Thanks to Rockstar for the link, but as it goes, was not all that nasty.