Expansion draft projection article

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by BigDave, May 3, 2018.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Do not dis Mr Shoote R Tutor like that.

2. swami24

Has anyone heard of an official location for the draft? With the league office here, and the team involved, I am hoping for Xfinity Live.

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

The trac In oakville where it has been

4. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

The draft will be done by conference call. I think the best we can hope for is someone from the league actively tweeting the picks as they happen.

5. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

Edit: This was supposed to be an edit to my previous post, not a new post based on the previous one. And now I can't find a way to delete it. Stupid interface.

6. swami24

Boooo, missed opportunity

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

8. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

According to the PA the list are in. The league will release the lists publicly tomorrow.

9. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

10. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Today I learned that the Black Wolves own the rights to Myles Jones, and right now I wish the Rock could find a way to trade for him and persuade him into playing in the NLL this winter.

11. swami24

Wow there are at least two 5 man shifts of OLD allstars on that list. But top picks better be young guys.

12. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Slim picking for even one team once you take all the UFA's who are going nowhere off the list

Hollywood42 likes this.
  13. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I could ha e told you that, they drafted him
    A few years ago, he signed a contract then never reported . And never won’t much like Matt Rambo

14. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Results are in:

Wings: Brett Hickey, Kiel Matisz, Jordan Hall, Josh Currier, Frank Brown, Anthony Joaquin, Matt Rambo, Vaughan Harris, Davide DiRuscio

Seals: Turner Evans, Brett Mydske, Adrian Sorichetti, Cam Holding, Bryce Sweeting, Frank Scigliano, Garrett McIntosh, Casey Jackson, Brandon Ranford

15. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

Looks like the Wings have their righty forwards set. Tough losing his, but either him or Fraser was likely gone.

16. swami24

I hope they had a reason to pick Matt.Rambo. He better play.

17. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

18. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Bandits reacquire Harris by trading to Wings Zac Reid.

Bandits also trade Ethan Schott and 2nd round pick (#17) to Seals for Bryce Sweeting.

19. Rick716

Rick716 Well-Known Member

They did not reacquire Harris. Reid was traded in exchange for the Wings selecting Harris in the expansion draft. Kind of an odd deal, but must be legal with the league.

20. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Oops, it seems the Wings were going to pick Fraser so that's how this deal came about.