1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Expansion Protected List

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by rocklax#1, Apr 29, 2018.

1. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

This is my list of 11 runners or 1 goalie and 10 runners) I went with 1+10

1-Rose
    2-Schreiber(even though I think he will get traded to expansion team for geographical reasons)
    3-rogers
    4-Edwards
    5-harris
    6-burns
    7-Kri
    8-Lintner
    following 3 are not my choices but what I think management will do
    9=Hellyer
    10-Jones
    11-Merrill

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I think the only restriction on protecting runners is that only five can be forwards. I truly don't think I even care to use all five of those.

I think I might only cover Lintner and Schreiber and use the extra three protected runner spots to cover the next three best D/Ts on the team......at least the ones under 29

The other thing I might have done at some point in the last few games of this season is dressed Hutchcraft as a D man for one game, and then protected him as a runner (Screw you, Nicky Sak! :D ) .

Hutch probably ain't ready yet, but, he looked decent in the preseason , and, it's probably worth potentially losing the 10th best depth runner to find out if you have the next top 3 NLL starter.......or at least a young backup that can understudy.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018