Fantasy NLL Game?

Discussion in 'NLL Fantasy and Contests Forum' started by k-hawksfan33, Nov 26, 2017.

1. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Any chance they ever bring back the fantasy game they had a few years ago? Certainly wasn't the best, but I had fun picking players, and it was a great way to keep up with stats from around the league. Even won a stick signed by the whole Hawks team one year. Hope Sakiewicz brings back some sort of fantasy competition eventually.

2. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

Is there any way we could make one ourselves, if they don't have one?

3. KHawksWin2011

KHawksWin2011 Member

Hello guys,

I know this is an older thread but wanted to shoot a post here. I used to manage the fantasy lacrosse game for the 4 years prior to the NLL getting rid of the game. I know a lot of people miss it, but I am not sure they will be adding it back as it was fairly cost prohibitive.

However, I would be willing to work on creating one ourselves. We need someone with programming knowledge to program a rudimentary interface (which I do not have) that players could interact with in order to set their lineups, buy/sell players, etc. If someone wants to step forward that can create this, I would be willing to host the game on my website's server, buy a domain, and administrate the game on a weekly basis as well. If anybody is interested please either reply here and/or PM me. Maybe we can get something going by next season?

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

if it is just for the 20 actives and some portion of the ~100 lurkers, we could do a simple spreadsheet version.......

if I dig, I could probably find a template for a halfway decent one that an acquaintance used to run.....just picking players from a bunch of different groups.

5. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I ran an excel version on my old site for about 40 people a year before the NLL started it was not very hard.

6. tydoggz

tydoggz Member

I am very interested in doing this. I do not have the technical skills but could help with costs and other areas

7. KHawksWin2011

KHawksWin2011 Member

PM me your email address and we can converse about this. Maybe get something together for next year.