Feb 7th meeting place

Discussion in 'The Hive Forum' started by Vin, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

I don't think I can make the February 7th Colorado game, but I'm not ruling it out yet. Where will you folks be meeting before the big game that day?

2. WildHeadTatt

WildHeadTatt Active Member

I will know the answer to that question on Wednesday the 4th. I'll make sure to post the location here.

3. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Where else do you guys meet? So far, in my experience, it's been the cool Italian place, the place with all the Vulcans (Joe ?s Hockey Bar?), and the Irish place...

4. WildHeadTatt

There's a few other places like Great Waters Brewery, Wild Tymes, Iron Range Grill (inside the Xcel), and we've also done the buffet at Headwater's which is in the club level of the Xcel.

5. WildHeadTatt

There was a tie between Joseph's and Great Waters. After a flip of the coin, the location for the Hive Pre-Game on February 7th is Great Waters Brewing Co.

http://greatwatersbc.com/index.html

The official start time is 4:00 and we will end at 5:45. Don't forget your coupons for your $2.50 beers. If you don't drink beer and have a coupon bring it anyway. Someone might be able to use it.

Also, I called Great Waters and they are going to reserve some tables for us. If you are positive you will be joining us at Great Waters please let me know. The tables will seat 20 people but I can reserve more if we need have more than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  6. BiteMeBob

BiteMeBob New Member

Where do we get these $2.50 coupons?

7. heather8875

heather8875 New Member

Season ticket holders got them via email a couple of weeks ago (just prior to the last home game).

8. SwarmKeeper

SwarmKeeper New Member

Send me a PM if you would like me to email ours for this week to you.
    We won't be able to make the pre-game (YET AGAIN!!)

9. WildHeadTatt

What is the reason this time? Sooner or later you will just have to say "We are going to the pre-game with the Hive and that is final!!!"
    :)

10. BiteMeBob

BiteMeBob New Member

WHT,
    I have 3 more to add to the group if you have space.

PM sent.

I was late signing up for season tickets, so I must have missed the cutoff. I'll ask Matt M next time I see him.

11. WildHeadTatt

I have added you to the list and called Great Waters so they can update the reservation.