Fill the Garden

Discussion in 'Boston Blazers Forum' started by SaulinBoston, Apr 7, 2011.

1. SaulinBoston

SaulinBoston Moderator

Ok Blazers office..... the time is NOW!!! Give the COW away this weekend!!! Invite everyone who attends the Bruins game to stay and watch the Blazers game this weekend! :eek: FREE! FREE! FREE! This is the only way you're gonna have a shot at filling the house! You have the BIGGEST game of the season on your hands. Make or Break! Read this message, find a way to work it out with DNC. Colorado did this years ago for an exhibition and 13,000 people stayed to watch a game that started at midnight! This is what the Blazers shouldve been marketing on ALL ALONG! Let's go guys. Make it work, make it happen. Recharge THIS TEAM! I'm fired up mad and I want a WIN WIN WIN :mad::mad::mad:

2. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

i agree 100% they need to do something to get the attendance number over 16,000 for this weeks game. other teams have had events this season where they push to fill the house and its worked out well for them we need the same they should have people at the garden for the bruins and at fenway trying to get people to be at the garden saturday night theirs no reason we shouldent be able to get to 16,000 this weekend

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

flash a friggin graphic at the redsox yankees game its 1pm
    go all out with the advertising budget

4. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Shame we have a 2:30 home game on Sunday or you would probably see a bunch of Wings fans making the trip.

5. InLaxWeTrust

InLaxWeTrust New Member

Great idea. If only they'd do it.

6. SaulinBoston

SaulinBoston Moderator

The just have to "DO IT!"

In the past they had a deal where a bruins stub from a matinee game would get you a cheap ticket that night for the Blazers night cap. Just let them in for FREE. Its the only way to introduce the game. People arent going to learn about it from a billboard. There is no media coverage unless a channel surfing accident lands you on a broadcast on versus. Let em in for free. HELL, let the whole walk up in for free. Fill it! Fill it! Fill it!

7. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

yea that has happened a lot this season. every time a team with big traveling fans comes to boston their team either had a game the night before or day after so we dident get as many visiting fans as we have in years past.
    i think this is something the league should really think about when making the schedule it make the schedule work so that visiting fans can travel to see their team in different cities all the teams would benefit from getting more fans in the building

8. InLaxWeTrust

InLaxWeTrust New Member

Saul,
    I meant it would be great to see the garden full. But a business cannot just give away their product. It would cost them money, which do you really want to see that happen to an NLL team?

9. 1sttimelongtime

1sttimelongtime Active Member

Both of our Boston games were back to back ones. I do miss the trip.

10. Retro10

Retro10 New Member

I will be up there! See you all Sat night...looking forward to a fun game!!