fire the coach

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by wacklax, Mar 6, 2016.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

You want to look at the best shortstick D-middies that specialize in crease D. Then you want to see if you can find one that two-sported with ice hockey....

3. laxveteran

laxveteran New Member

insert "every Canadian kid" Hockey and Lacrosse go together like Batley and Mulligan!

4. RockStar

Yup.

But, if you need American field laxers that might be ready to fill role-player spots on NLL teams, shortstick middie with hockey experience is where you might find a project athlete that can actually get this.

5. laxveteran

laxveteran New Member

Agree, probably located in North East, but California and the Denver area are rising up in the dual sports of Hockey and Lacrosse.

6. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

What a lovely day for a swim....

7. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I have to say after seeing the Stealth live for the first time this season they mostly seem to be 10-20 pounds over last seasons playing weights and it does not look like muscle. It looks almost like the Stealth have hired Luke Wiles as their trainer.

8. laxboxgoalie

laxboxgoalie New Member

Batley made that comment after there game last week that players looked tired in the 4th quarter and weren't in the best shape.

9. jetman

jetman Active Member

That's not the first 4th quarter collapse for the Stealth this season. They definitely need to hire a conditioning coach. They certainly looked winded late in yesterday's game.

10. mr.crowley

mr.crowley Active Member

This team is a MESS on so many fronts.
    1. No accountability
    2. Seem content with getting beat over and over again
    3. No leadership at least from this fans perspective

C.H. was one in a billion as far as coaches go, but hell is it that hard to see/realize how he ran this team. Get mean with these guys and hold them to their performance on and off the field. If guys look out of shape, then run their happy asses, or make an example out of them for being out of shape.

At this point the season does not look like it will turn around, so it's high time they start coaching for the future. The coach is not there to be their friend, but their leader who they will respect.

11. New Fan

New Fan Member

The famous quote "It isn't over to the fat lady sings" ". Well, I'm pretty sure , with all due respect, she had sung. All over for Stealth making the playoffs. Very disappointing for their fans. Thought they could make it this season. Now what does the pff season bring?

12. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

quote of the year on the stealth. team is just a bunch of sloths out there. lose a game but bust your gut trying, i'll be back in my seat. team's apathetic play of late, not.

13. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

That team needs Darris.

14. RockStar

As much as I want to agree, I can't.

Last generation of players would respond to Darris. This generation is much less likely to.

15. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Well, then, maybe Hans and Franz?

16. RockStar

Need endurance and floor sense more than musclitude, but, yeah, maybe!

17. Niagra Ned

Niagra Ned Member

I watched the 4th quarter tonight. If Batley has his defense running around like that all game then no wonder they are tired in the 4th quarter. It's not like they are a young team. Batley isn't going to make anything better and it's obviously worse than before judging by the scores. The only team Vancouver was in the rink with was Toronto who are a bunch of fossils.

18. Niagra Ned

Niagra Ned Member

This generation would respond better to Darris than this PTBO retread.