Free Agent List?

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Rick716, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Is the free agent list available yet that shows who is an UFA or RFA from each team?

I know in past years it was available, but I don't know if it's too early.

2. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

The league did not bother to post one publicly at least.

3. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

My main question is why have the superstar UFA goalies like Bold and Vinc not signed yet?

4. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

trying to make top dollar.

5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I think there's been more than a few top UFAs that sign 5 minutes before the first weekend of camp.

6. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

I’m usually very tolerant of the league’s foibles, but just for the sake of professionalism and media access (let alone the serious fans) the lists should be available on their website.

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

There's probably no hurry to sign Vinc but he may be waiting to see what is happening with the Hawks in Rochester before he commits to beyond 1 year. I could see him signing for just 1 year since it appears that the Hawks are staying in Rochester as is for at least 1 more year.

Bold is a different case. People were saying that the Wolves are not bringing him back but the Wolves haven't addressed it if he is indeed gone. I thought the Wings would have grabbed him in the expansion draft but if Bold is looking to stay in Edmonton where he has a business, then his options are limited to West teams. Maybe Calgary signs him as a backup? Or the Vancouver team is making a bid for him?

8. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Does Buffalo have a legit shot at Vinc?

9. wingsfan20

wingsfan20 Guest

10. RockStar

PLPA used to publish this info, but, I think they basically got rid of the public part of their website years ago.......their mandate was to rep the players, not to tell the general public what the contract status was....so, maybe one of their lawyers put a stop to their fun, or maybe they just decided it was the NLL's and the teams' job, so, why invest resources in doing it....

11. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

12. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

13. RockStar

Figured it was this year, or next.....we have had relative peace since the Jennings era replacements player debacle.

Pass the popcorn

14. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

It could easily be 2020 but maybe there's a player option this year to bail early and renegotiate?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  15. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Interesting with Vinc because other teams have locked up their own free agents already why hasn’t he signed again with Rochester

That’s huge because
    A. He’s going to buffalo
    B. He’s going to Philadelphia
    C. He has no intentions of leaving Rochester they just haven’t done the paperwork yet