Game 15: New England Black Wolves (7-7) vs. Georgia Swarm (9-4) - April 7th @ 7:30 PM EST

Discussion in 'New England Black Wolves Forum' started by BlackWolves99, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I never became a Knighthawks fan. They're just the closest option to see a game.

2. Wings-4-Life

Yes. That's exactly it. :rolleyes:

3. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Nope, Uncasville is a shorter drive, per google

4. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Just wondering; what is the starting point that you chose for that comparison?
    (Other factors in choosing one or the other may be tolls/traffic...)

5. Wings-4-Life

I think I've made it clear that I'm not going there. Thus, Rochester is the closest trip.

6. Wings-4-Life

I live in West Chester. It's about 5 hours, 15 minutes to Rochester, and 4 hours, 15 minutes to Uncasville. The route I take to ROC has no tolls, where Uncasville has a few.

7. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

It's shorter for him to do Rochester it's shorter for me to do uncasville
    I pay 21.50 in tolls rd trip

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  8. swami24

So they aren't, as you just noted. You just hold a grudge against previous ownership.

9. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

It's probably a nicer drive too from West Chester to Rochester although construction in PA is always among the worst nightmares in the United States; it's one reason, that, when I drive home, I will pay the tolls on the NY Thruway that deal with PA construction; the 40 miles near Erie can be bad enough but at least that seems to be over now.

10. swami24

This is definitely true.

11. Wingsfan23

Wingsfan23 Member

The post that got me banned
    Guess this board is ran by some liberal pussy

smurf666 likes this.
  12. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

there's a lot of banning going on. Id love to hear what the threshold is so I don't make the same mistake.

welcome, WF23, btw, I am new here as well.

Wingsfan23 likes this.
  13. Wings-4-Life

Damn. How did I survive?

smurf666 likes this.
  14. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'm quite curious as well, as I had an obscene emoji of a male jerking off to Tom Schreiber removed on this board a few weeks back and worry I'll be next to receive the dreaded BAN HAMMER!

smurf666 likes this.
  15. swami24

Dropping Fbombs on a regular basis is just asking for trouble. Simple software should be run on a regular basis to look for"key" words. I also wonder if any warning was given?

16. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

There are something like 15 or 20 active posters here. If none of them are complaining about an F-bomb, what harm?

17. AmericanRockFan

Exactly. If they don't like or want profanity on this message board, simply have a censor for it like they had the old board or whatever. It shouldn't be that difficult.

It also sounds like they're banning people for a simple "report" regardless of the actual severity of it. At least the people who I know who have been banned on a temporary basis weren't really given that thorough of an explanation as to why they got banned. RockStar, God bless his soul, seems to have been banned for pretty weak reasons since none of his posts were anywhere near the level of that douche nozzle Hollywood42 who thankfully has been kicked the (profanity deleted) out of here!

18. AmericanRockFan

Beats ******* me, Papa Smurf.

19. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

If someone is upset, they can fill this out for the moderator.
    Capture2.JPG

20. Wingsfan23

Wingsfan23 Member

No I wasn't given a warning and if you don't want someone to say **** Sensor it!!
    It always used to be that way
    So I I'll repeat what got me 2 months
    **** mark steenhuis