1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Game 3: First EVER

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Watching Game 3, ROC @ SAS. First-ever 3rd game in a Best-of-3 in NLL history!

I hope the game is a sell-out.

2. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

This game sucks so far

3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Only 1,000 viewers. It's the deciding game of the championship, and it's free on one of the largest social media platforms in the world.

Don't ever let the NLL fool you into thinking they have decent numbers for NLL TV.

Hollywood42 likes this.
  4. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Well, many of us hardcores are watching on NLLTV which we already paid for BEFORE the Twitter contract.
    The fact that it's at least a 1000 is fine by me. Remember, many people watch on computers or cast to TV and not on Twitter on their phones.
    Besides, sad to say, a lot of people are a bit burnt out on sports this week between the NHL and NBA championships coming to an end AND a Triple Crown winner today. Many casual fans would rather be out having fun on a Saturday night. We, the hardcores without a life, are watching.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

If you don't like great defense and goaltending.

RockStar and Vin like this.
  6. Hollywood42

I’m watching in bed I’m turning it off at halftime and going to sleep

7. Hollywood42

I like scoring it’s been surly noted in my decade plus of posting here

Maybe I’m just salty Kirk couldn’t save a beach ball last year with the wolves

8. chuckster

I can't imagine watching this game on a phone. Some of the camera shots are so wide, it's hard following the ball on a big screen.

9. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Really, I don't bother with a phone. It seems pointless. I approve of streaming, but watching sports on a phone is really lame - especially if you don't have infinite data or are using free wi-fi for your phone.

10. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Never did.

It's amazing how far this idiot league has regressed since Jennings' best year or two.

MILLwasbetter likes this.
  11. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Why do you feel that the league has regressed?

12. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Over 2k viewers now on Twitter.

13. chuckster

That washed up no good bum Jamieson has 3 goals and has the Hawks in the lead 8-7. Why doesn't Hasen bench him?

RockStar likes this.
  14. RockStar

There used to be shiploads of games on regular cable TV, full houses in Toronto and Philadelphia, and, prospect of growth into a credible fifth or sixth sports league.

Now, there are a couple thousand webstream viewers for a helluva good final for a 9 team league

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  15. RockStar

The funny thing is is that the lacrosse is way better now, and, the hitting is harder than it was at the end of Jennings........

16. chuckster

Kirk lowers the boom!

17. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

Controversy in Game 3 in all what the small amount of media we have will talk about if they dont call this a goal.

18. chuckster

The ball didn't cross the goal line. The net was in front of the line.

19. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

So if I'm a goalie next season I would purposely move the goal every time to ensure that the netting would stop the ball from going across the line

20. chuckster

This one wasn't on purpose. It was the right call.

MILLwasbetter and Vin like this.