1. As of May 24, 2018 our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have been updated.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Thread: Bandits at New England 2-9-18

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by LordStanley1893, Feb 9, 2018.

1. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

15-13 Hoggarth! Great response from the Bandits.

2. LordStanley1893

16-13 Durston!

3. LordStanley1893

17-13 Dhane with his 4th on the PP.

4. LordStanley1893

18-13 Brownell with the empty netter.

5. LordStanley1893

Solid win, good job by Buffalo getting momentum back from NE when they went on a 8-1 run during the 2nd & 3rd quarters.

6. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

3rd great road win in a row. Things were very bleak after that Vancouver loss at home. Now they have a half game lead in the division, with a chance to add to it tomorrow night at home.

Impressive work from the player and coaches.

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I don't know how you take Harris out of the lineup. He's chipping in on O (2 goals again tonight) and holding his own on draws (50% tonight).

BanditsRock11 likes this.
  8. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Not a great goaltending game, and it was true game of runs. The bandits had at least 4 highlight reel goals. Saw 2 Bandits fans there, but didn't get to say hi.

9. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Hoggarth's goals was huge. After they blew the 7-2 lead, I thought they were headed for a defeat. They really could have put a strangelhold on the game early if they'd been able to cash in on their 2-man advantage when they were already leading. Instead NE had a shortie and then started their lengthy run. All of these games are so tight that a 5 goal margin really doesn't tell the whole story. I'm still not totally sure on Buque, but he has backstopped them to the last 2 road wins.

10. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Me neither but it's good to see him not get yanked out of games. I guess that's progress.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  11. LordStanley1893

Looks like Acton missed Saturday's game due to the knock he picked up Friday. Harris and Fraser contributed and played well on Saturday. The coaching staff has a good problem on their hands.