1. As of May 24, 2018 our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have been updated.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Thread: Buffalo at Saskatchewan 1/19

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Rick716, Jan 18, 2018.

1. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

This franchise needs to be gutted from top to bottom, the franchise is a cellar dwelling pile of ****.

2. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Well, it could be. But with Cosmo retiring that had to make a move for a goalie. I'd still give the Big Fish a couple shots too, instead of coming into games where the outcome is decided.

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

higgins is another one of those goalies that looks like a starter coming off the bench but make him a starter, and he looks like he should be back on the bench.

4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Well, as MTBF has said, it is an old boys network in the GM office and behind the bench. And any changes.....if there are any made......may be more of the same. Chugger could fire Troy tomorrow but he'd likely elevate Richie or JT to head coach to finish the season and then what do you have? More of the same.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

That's exactly what he looked like with the Swarm.

6. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

It is a shame that Higgins has not been able to convert his very good summer play to the NLL yet. If he doesn't stick with the Bandits he'll be with a team next year due to expansion next year.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  7. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

pressure being a starter or expecting to win can change your psyche. i loved brandon miller but if you expect his team to win, so-so, but if you expect your team to stink, he is all-world

8. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Buffalo just wont go away......

terrible start, respectable rest.

9. RockStar

might also be safe to say that the league now has enough film on Buque to game plan for him....i think the first four goals came on the first five shots

10. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

They're making it interesting, but it's going to be too little too late.

RockStar likes this.
  11. RockStar

LOL Rush.

12. LordStanley1893

I don't know if anyone is listening to the game on WGR, but Gurtler used the line Weiss' Pieces on his transition goal. Never would of thought of that.

13. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Should be a tie game. Weiss “no goal” was a goal. Horrendous Job by officials. Got to give this team credit for battling back. Never expected this. Even if they lose, impressive effort to not pack it in.

RockStar likes this.
  14. RockStar

Buffalo better lose by more than one.....i think they might have been robbed on that challenge

15. LordStanley1893

Gurtler seemed convinced it was a goal. I'll have to check the replay later.

16. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Really should have an overhead view in all these buildings. It's 2018.

17. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Did Buffalo get caught arguing about the possibility of a goal in the offensive zone on the short hander that made it 14-13 SASK?

18. RockStar

Buffalo ties it courtesy of a hilariously stupid botched clearing play.

I would love to be listening to Keenan and McComb right about now

19. RockStar

bonus lacrosse!

20. RockStar

man, oh man, was that ever funny to watch.

good effort, Bandits.

LOL Rush