Game Thread: Calgary at Buffalo 1/6

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Rick716, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Calgary at Buffalo game thread for January 6. Perhaps Buffalo can right the ship with 2 home games in a row.

2. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

If the bandits give up another 20 tonight the season is over

3. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Anything less than being 3-2 after playing the worst 2 teams in the West would be a total disappointment.

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

With what Calgary's offence has looked like so far, I would agree that if they give up 20, the season is over.

But, GO WESTERN TEAM!

5. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

The twitter feed not looking good on my end. Kind of choppy/jerky.

6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Thoughts on the Crawford hit that got him a 5 minute major? All I can say is what I said before......there's a new sherif in town and his name is Nick Sakiewicz.

7. SabreBandit

SabreBandit Member

To me it looked like a clear hit to the head, so I had no qualms about it. Except for that, I don't know if the refs knew what were penalties and what weren't.

8. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

You should have seen the BS that just resulted in three instigator calls in the same game in Vancouver

This commissioner is a bumbaclot of the highest order

9. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

Nice game all around, really no complaints about the Bandits. The hit Crawford gave out for the 5 mins was crap, didn’t like it at all. Refs were spotty as usual. Early on they had a faceoff because of an over and back call where the ball CLEARLY went off a Calgary players stick, brutal.

10. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I will be surprise if there is no suspension he left his feet and hit a defenseless player in the motion of catching the ball should have been a major and a game misconduct

11. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I also think the caruba collision of the game should have been a major on Buque and since he pulled that bs in the past ending a players carer the NLL might look at that hit as well

12. tydoggz

tydoggz Member

Ummmm he had the ball and was pass8ng it and Calgary player came at him......waaay different than the hit he made

13. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

he left the crease and hit the player from behind - a coward hit and he has history of cowardly cheep shots.