Game Thread: New England at Buffalo 3/31

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Rick716, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

New England at Buffalo game thread. Buffalo returns home for their final regular season meeting with New England.

2. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

This game shouldn't be this close.

3. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Byrne is awesome. Evans had a great game distributing. Fraser needs to play more!

Good win. Fun game.

4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Not a great game by the Bandits but they did enough right to get the win. Rochester is going be the team to beat in the East.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

He should get his chance....Goods says that England is out indefinitely with a detached retina.

6. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

When I was 16 I tore my retina which is a lessor injury choose not to repair surgically it was a 10 month recovery including 72 hours of lying in bed with a no movement restriction of all the sports injuries I had that was the worse. Also scary as hell I could not see anything out of eye for over a week. When I was in ER they did that read the smallest line you can eye test and I said to the nurse "I can not see the wall". That was 30 years ago I hope they have better treatment now.

7. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

nbw played well after a brutal 1q. finally seeing oconnor play like he should. but the blackwolves are offensively challenged.

8. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

Based on what he said at shootaround, he can see out of it. Just a little blurry when he looks far away, which should go away in the next couple weeks. No clue on a timetable, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him again this season.

9. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I have one beer league acquaintance who dealt with a detached retina. I believe he took a full year off.....this is not something you want to try to play through!