1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Thread: Toronto at Buffalo 4/21

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Rick716, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Toronto at Buffalo game thread for 4/21. Buque gets the start again in game number 17.

2. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

This defense continues to suck.

3. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

We better be drafting/trading for defense this off-season.

4. BanditsRock11

This team is an embarrassing joke. All coaches and front office should be fired. Unacceptable.

5. BanditsRock11

They are gonna miss the playoffs two years in a row when 3/5 make it. I have no words.

6. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

Really disappointing finish to the Calgary game and tonight. The division was there for the taking, the past couple weeks but they just haven't been able to rise to the occasion.

7. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

And there's Troy on the Jumbotron with that vacant look on his face.

8. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Just like all Buffalo teams.

9. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm bandit balll
    Delicious

10. New Fan

New Fan Active Member

Always enjoy watching Buffalo, but not impressed with Priolo. Game out of reach and slashes a Rock player who is on the floor on his head. Takes 5 minute major for slashing, 5 minute major for fighting and 2 game misconducts. Chicken sh*t guys like that have no place in the league. Going to be interesting to see who gets bounced from the playoffs in the East.

11. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

He looks like he's aged so hard.

12. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I have two -- fire Troy! And I have no confidence Chugger will fix this mess.

13. chuckster

It was too little, too late to show pushback. I don't think he's doing much to make a difference as captain.

14. BanditsRock11

Chugger and Troy don’t deserve jobs if they miss the playoffs again. Really nobody does. But the owner doesn’t care, so whatever.

15. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

He makes Darris look like an outstanding citizen

16. Hollywood42

Priolo is probably looking at a 1 game suspension for that a double major and game misconduct usually does it

17. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I think Priolo is a pretty good player, and I'd love to see him play for the Rock, but that was a horribly lapse in judgement by him. That was probably one of the worst slashing incidents I've ever seen.

18. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Might be more than one if he already has a misconduct at some point earlier this year......

For selfish reasons, I need him to play next week because, if the Rock win, Buffalo beating Rochester is just peachy - Toronto leapfrogs both of them and makes the playoffs

19. chuckster

I feel the same way. But I think if anyone goes, it's Troy. He might be easier to replace than Chugger.

20. Hollywood42

This
    Especially with 2 new teams who hired noted NLL guys already to fill their GM role

The only way things change in Buffalo is if it costs more to operate on game night then fans in the seats that might open the owners eyes