General 2017 Rock Thread

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by AmericanRockFan, Mar 22, 2017.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I bet there's more people watching this game on NLLTV than are at this game....

RockStar likes this.
  2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

So... I actually enjoyed most of this season, even if it didn't end as admirably as I had hoped based on the first 7 weeks of the season.

This season I set a new record for myself as I attended 7 games (6 regular season, and 1 playoff game), besting my old record of 4 (set in 2005 and 2006) and completely obliterated my old record for most home games in one season attended (which had been 1, set in 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2015, and 2016) as I attended 3 in Toronto this year.

I think my two favorite games I attended this year were the season opener in Rochester and the home game versus Georgia in February, even if the Rock lost (it was a last second decision to go and it was a great game to watch), and that week where I went to the home game versus Georgia, the away game at Rochester the next night, and the away game at Buffalo the following week was my favorite week of the season and one of my favorite Rock memories of all-time.

Thanks for a fun 2017, Rock fans.

RockStar likes this.