Georgia Swarm have an interesting event coming up and made an announcement!

Discussion in 'Georgia Swarm Forum' started by BlackWolves99, Aug 26, 2015.

1. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

The Georgia Swarm are hosting a Select-A-Seat and junior clinic on Sunday according to the Gwinnett Daily Post.
    http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2015/aug/26/georgia-swarm-to-host-select-a-seat-junior-clinic/

In Addition, the Swarm have announced that Season Tickets (10 games) start as low as $21 per ticket, per game in the lower level of Infinite Energy Arena. Fans can also learn about prime seating locations such as on-the-glass seats, suites and club level access on Sunday as well. All Swarm home games will take place on weekends and feature free parking in the Gwinnett arena’s parking lot.

Just wondering if that the 10 games means 9 regular season home games and 1 preseason home game or 10 regular season home games?

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I swear to God if they bump this to 10 games and make me watch one of the East opponents an extra time, I might be done......it was already too many for the size of the league, and, it ain't like it used to be as far as giving away my surplus tickets

3. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I would bet it is nine regular season plus a prepaid playoff game which if there is none would roll over to next season.