Happy Hour at the Bar!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Vin, Jun 8, 2012.

1. The_Vukster

The_Vukster Active Member

Plus, if you are the next guy to use the microwave, it often permeates your food as well!

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

This reminds me of how much it annoys me when people get a pizza that has toppings I don't like on it and tell me to "just take them off." The taste of them is embedded in the pizza, so there's no point in me taking them off :doh:

3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Bath salts are getting far too popular. Showed up at work yesterday just as the ambulance was taking someone out of a room that had a heart attack and was high on bath salts. I was hoping to snag his laptop but the cops came and picked it up today.

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

You know you're getting old.....

When you read articles, blog posts, or social media posts about people getting insanely effed up on crazy chemical drugs you've never even heard about.

This bath salts stuff looks loony. Recently read an article about someone on a rampage. Sounds like the cops had to "Rodney King" the poor bastard to contain him.

When tweakers and baseheads look sane in comparison, you know you're onto something bad.

5. RockStar

Oh, and we had a spectacular donkey**** at my job site today featuring system failure and minor property damage....right in front of the client's health and safety lead.

FML, I'm going for a beer and a massage.

6. Eyes from Above

Eyes from Above New Member

ran out of "proper" mixers today,(I KNOW!),would like to know what drink combo you have tried and surprised at the results.
    Just tried Blue berry rum and Ice tea.:drunk:

7. RockStar

I never run out of mix.

It is logistically impossible to make a hard liquor beverage any better than what you started with.

I'll have a Bloody Marvelous* please.

(*build vodka on vodka neat in a rock glass, serve with vodka chaser.)

8. Wings-4-Life

I try and be as un-racist and un-prejudice as possible at work.

But right now there's a group of guys taking up 7 rooms that have been here for over a week, and not one of them speaks English. I don't mean no conversational English, I mean no English at all. Not one of them can even tell me their room number without having to write it down on paper. Makes communicating slightly difficult. :mad:

9. AmericanRockFan

If I was you, I'd do this!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC8UbZbf4pk

10. Wings-4-Life

To make it worse, they're illiterate in Spanish. I tried the Google translate approach, but them typing "holla" was too difficult to master. I give up.

11. AmericanRockFan

Have you found the next members of the "Do Not Rent" list? Or should I say the "We Have No Vacancy" list?

12. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Tell them you only speak in Roman numerals:)

13. The_Vukster

The_Vukster Active Member

14. AmericanRockFan

I wanna throw peanut shells on the ground at Jimmie Kramer's in Reading PA.

15. Wings-4-Life

Come to a Royals game. It's about 3 blocks away.

But for the record you can do that at most steakhouses....

16. AmericanRockFan

True, but I saw this place on the Food Network today.

17. swami24

Ground Round is back...

18. Wings-4-Life

I've seen a lot of **** at my place, (even a dead body) but tonight may have topped that. Now that I think of it, it was the same room we found the dead body. Anyway, 2 obvious lesbos are here for a "fun weekend" and needed extra pillows. As the only person up here at the time, I decided to do it myself. Well I went down there, knocked on the door, and the one opened the door.... while the other way laying on the bed naked with what had to be a 12 inch strap-on on and ready to go. I'm going to see that rubber monster (and the body attached to it) in my dreams. :(

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  19. swami24

Sounds like they called for "room service", but didn't get the delievery man they wanted.

20. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

which brings me to this
    why do lesbians feel the need to use strap ons
    they obviously want the dick in that case
    so why not just go for the real thing

AmericanRockFan likes this.