Happy Hour at the Bar!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Vin, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

That's a very good question. One I do not have an answer for.

Hollywood42 likes this.
  2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I have this recurring dream where I catch one in the act of servicing her partner with a strap-on.

So, I ask her that very question, and then..........

stupid f---ing alarm!!

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

It makes as much sense as this picture:

[​IMG]

4. Wings-4-Life

Came to work today. There's a vibrator in the lost and found. Free to a good home if anyone wants it. It looks gently used.

5. AmericanRockFan

Did it look that way before or after you found it?

6. Wings-4-Life

If I used it, it wouldn't be free. :cool:

7. AmericanRockFan

I'm sitting in the school library watching the Jays game on mlb.tv, waiting for it to end cause I'm hungry and I wanna get something to eat.

8. thrillis

thrillis New Member

coming to a near close on my first full week (did Wed/Thurs last week) at UofT Hart House and salivating at the thought of some drinks after shift tomorrow. All in all I can't complain about this gig, even if it ends up being short term. Lots of experience setting up a Symantec Endpoint server, deploying office 2010 remotely and other server management stuff I haven't done before but am picking up quick.

5pm tomorrow has my name on more than a few pints of stout or porter. May even spend some time catching up with my old friend single malt. :D

9. It's not about the D, it's about the nerve endings in the P. A D shaped device fits. She is sexually attracted to women but like having a filled up P. Not really a surprise...

You've let a dude jerk you off likely thousands of times... what does that say about you?

10. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

I actually love my job as a fireman, but there are plenty of clowns at the fire house that are just lazy. Most of them got in only because of family, and don't have the passion the rest of us do.

We make them clean the toliets though, that's always great..

11. AmericanRockFan

Didn't the Earl of Bud used to work at a FD in Buffalo a long time ago?

12. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

Not sure, I'm not in Buffalo FD though, so.

13. Wings-4-Life

If you're going to lie to the hotel about having a cat in your room, try and keep the cat from sleeping on the windowsill. I'm ready for the day to be over.

14. AmericanRockFan

I don't dislike my job, but this week has been irritating since most of the databases I need to get my work done haven't been working properly, and the people who are supposed to be able to fix them seem to be clueless, thus resulting in me falling behind (or at least being further from finishing than I'd like). But otherwise, the money I'll get in my paycheck next week will make it all worth it.

15. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

DBas blame the application. Server/hardware people don't care about the app or data. But neither of them have a job without the app.

16. AmericanRockFan

It's so irritating. I've done unanticipated 12 hour days back to back, and am looking at a third one today. Fortunately I get compensated handsomely for having to wait for them to figure this **** out.

17. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Benefits of being a consultant rather than salary, I assume. I have to be the d!ck that argues with their managers.

18. AmericanRockFan

Pretty much. I've been offered salary before, but I prefer to get paid by the hour because I know once I accept salary I'll actually end up with a pay cut.

19. AmericanRockFan

Today I broke up a fight at work. The two combatants then complained that I "tattled" on them. I guess next time I break up fisticuffs and my boss says to me "what happened?" I should reply with "don't worry, I took care of it" instead of answering his question properly.

20. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Next time, just dash their heads together, and, take a selfie while flexing muscles and standing on one of the prone, limp bodies.

or, bring in the steel chair :)