Happy Hour at the Bar!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Vin, Jun 8, 2012.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I told someone after the fact "I'm happy things didn't get ugly or I would've been forced to kick both of their asses!" all while picturing Roddy Piper bashing Diamond Dallas Page and Randy Savage's heads against a steel cage on the June 15, 1998 episode of WCW Monday Nitro :cool:

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Handling stuff like that is a real challenge. I had an employee go ballistic on me, and our next level manager. He was shouting so much that people kept walking by the closed door to see if it had gotten physical. The other manager and I just stayed calm. I gave the guy his review yesterday, and it was completely different. Must be on new meds.

3. AmericanRockFan

These two were shouting so loud that I had to get out of the office to check before it got out of hand. I came back inside and one of my bosses said it was so loud he heard them clearly in his office which is at least 40 feet from my office, and through another wall :mad:

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Yeah, someone three offices away and around the corner heard our guy.

5. AmericanRockFan

This again. I've made a ton of money this morning sitting at my desk waiting for the app to get fixed.