Have the Stealth Turned the Corner

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by New Fan, Mar 12, 2017.

1. New Fan

New Fan Member

Big win last weekend at home against the league leading Rush and a great win on the road in Colorado who last night lost in OT to the Rush. That sure tightens up the standings in the west with the Roughnecks in an unfamiliar last place spot. Now can the fans come out and support them st home.

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I caught the fourth quarter, and, they came up clutch. Great game to stay close through three and then get damned near all the goals when it really counts.

If they could only win more than .500 at home, they might be challenging to lead this division.

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

tye belanger has been stone cold good.

mooseantlers likes this.
  4. wacklax

wacklax Member

What Doug said. Maybe even better than that!

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

He's stopped 108 of the last 123 shots he's faced. That seems better than stone cold rock solid to me.

I've felt all along, except for that week where I gave up hope on the Stealth, that they really just needed improved defense and/or goaltending to really contend in this league this year. It's nice to see the goaltending step up and come up huge for them over the past couple of weeks.

6. mooseantlers

mooseantlers Guest

His development has been unreal! He was backup calibre before coming here wasn't he?

7. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

he gave kirk good backup time in nbw. goalies take time to develop.