1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Hear from the Wings?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by BenMitchell, Mar 18, 2018.

1. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

Whst is the latest everybody has heard from the Wings? I bought my season tickets months ago but have not heard from the team since. I don’t know what I am expecting but I’m just curious as to whether or not anybody had heard from them.

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

They reached out to me asking what I thought of the Paul Day hire. Not sure what else I'd expect to hear at this point...

3. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

You won't hear.anything about the team until after this season, and.until teams expose players for expansion. I can say they have two young seemingly bright guys as ticket reps. They have staff buiding what the in game experience will ok and sound like. It will be like a Flyers game . I saw the 'wings central office" photo they tweeted, and my Flyers rep is in there. They are all young, but my fyers rep is well experienced, and a great guy.

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I got a phone call asking if I wanted them to bring Kevin Finneran in as the club's GM.

5. swami24

Hallucinations do not count, stay off the shroooms

6. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Active Member

Why would you expect to hear from them at all? They don't play for a year and a half and they already have your money. Can you imagine-
    hello?
    hey... its the wingssss.
    uh hi.
    whatcha thinkin boutttttt?
    nothing.
    do you still miss meeeeee?
    not if you keep calling to bug me when you don't play for almost 2 years.
    ok you hang up first...

7. swami24

Well, they have twice sent emails offering free flyers tix.

8. AmericanRockFan

After the ticket nerd asked me if I wanted Kevin Finneran to be the team's GM, he then asked me "what are you wearing?" I told him "uh...khaki's."

MILLwasbetter likes this.
  9. Wings-4-Life

They actually start in about 8 months.

The ticket rep posted in the Fan Club page on Facebook today. If you haven't renewed yet, you can get a meet an greet with Paul Day by renewing (Oh joy!!)

For those that have already renewed, expect free Flyers tickets to the 4/1 game.

10. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

What is the fan page on FB? What is it called?

11. AmericanRockFan

12. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

13. Wings-4-Life

swami24, AmericanRockFan and RockStar like this.
  14. swami24

Probably . 1230 game on Easter is a tough time although it is the Bruins and they are in playoff contention. I don't have my seats but couldn't make that time, which is why i didnt keep the game.

15. AmericanRockFan

I assume I'm the reason why the group is locked now :cool:

RockStar likes this.
  16. Wings-4-Life

The group has always been locked. They don't seem to deny anyone that requests to join, though.

17. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I'll see what I can do about that

BestSeatinHouse likes this.