1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey JSAP

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by wingswinspouse, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Nice seats!!!!!!

2. You should here the reason they kicked the entire section out of their seats.

3. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

wellll..............?????

4. They kicked everyone out because the Sixers don't use that section they will sell no tix for that section.

5. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I'm so confused as to what is going on.

6. swami24

What section? I didn't see any empty section. I saw blocks and rows empty, btu not an entire section.

7. The bottom 15 rows of section 104. Ushers were very aggressive in kicking people out.

8. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

What does the fact that the Sixers don't use that section have to do with the Wings?

9. gctales

gctales New Member

You are trying to apply logic to something the Wings have done. If you use the mathematical analysis 2 + 2 = RED, then many of the Wings actions will make sense.

10. JSap

JSap Administrator

I can't confirm the reason, but I can confirm that I was told those seats are no longer for sale. It's a little different view from row 22!

11. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

yea because the best thing the wings could do is not sell half a section , not that it matters you could put everyone into the middle seats and leave the damn corners empty for the amount of people that were in there today

12. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

M.
    O.
    R.
    O.
    N.
    S.

Comcast!

13. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

So, were you aware of this before you showed up yesterday? :eek:

14. JSap

JSap Administrator

Yes, they called me early in the ticket renewal window to let me know - I don't think this was a Wings decision, and they did the best they could with it. I needed to save some money this year anyway, so I was either going half-season or moving already, so it didn't hurt me (other than missing my neighbors!), but it is a shame to see it empty.

15. RyanP

RyanP Active Member

3 years ago they moved us out of our suite. It sat empty for awhile, mostly its just the scratched players and alumni that sit in there now. Even though they sat in there with us for years. The Wings told us Comcast bought out the box for all events, but that doesn't seem to be the case?

16. The person behind us asked a ticket rep. They were told that because the Sixers move those seats away when setting up for a game, it was easier to eliminate those seats from sale so they didn't have to set them up for every game. Even though they were there and empty. I don't know. I don't understand. But they were swift in kicking people out. Bitchy about it too.

17. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why it matters the flyers use those seats what ever you could put a sixers crowd and wings crowd in at the same time and the building still isn't sold out

18. swami24

Stadium turnover time.