Hive Pre-Game Parties

Discussion in 'The Hive Forum' started by WildHeadTatt, Jan 9, 2010.

1. WildHeadTatt

WildHeadTatt Active Member

2. WildHeadTatt

3. WildHeadTatt

4. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

I hope its not too much to ask but is it possible for you (and other Swarm fan club members) to plan pre game party at that hockey pub on April 24, 2010. Thats when I ll be in town (along with my friend, Shawn and his son, Caleb) to cheer Orlando Titans on (against Minnesota Swarm).

We had blast last season and we would like to return for more so Im hoping if its ok with ya all, to have it at the hockey pub, on April 24th.

Roy

5. Niknak

Niknak Active Member

I'm sure that can be arranged, though don't be shy of the other great places around the X as well!

6. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Not that... my friend, Shawn, will be the one that will be doing driving, not me.

But to make thing easier for us, if possible, to do hockey pub pre game party on April 24.

As I mentioned last season, we will not do post game party because we will have 8 years old boy with us. So, it would be better for us, as well as 8 years old boy, to do pre game party at the hockey pub. He really loved it and asked me to do it again next season (this season) so I told him, I ll see what I can do.

So, can it be done? Let me know.

Roy

7. WildHeadTatt

Right now the Pre-game for this game is scheduled for Great Waters. It's just a couple of blocks away from the Xcel and they have good food. It's been popular with The Hive in the past couple of year.

8. WildHeadTatt

9. WildHeadTatt

10. heather8875

heather8875 New Member

WHT - Is this week's pre-game at McGoverns?

11. WildHeadTatt

The pre-game for the April 3rd game will be at McGovern's starting at 4:00.

12. WildHeadTatt

Also, we will be meeting upstairs.

13. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Special Request

Have you decided on where the pre game party will be for April 24?

As many of you know, I ll be back with my friend and his son. If you decided to pick Hockey Pub, in which would be great, let us know.

BTW, his son will turn 8 on April 25 so please show your support and wish him Happy Birthday when you see little boy.

I would like to ask waitress who work in that place to see if he/she can bring out birthday cake after we eat our meal so we can all sing along and wish him Happy Birthday.

We prolly will hit Mall of America before the game because my friend want to be part of Minnesota Vikings 50th Anniversary celebration that will take place at Best Buy Rounta between 11am to 6pm but we will leave the MOA about 3pm in order to catch our meal with ya guys/gals if you picked Hockey Pub.

We really like that place and hope it can be done for April 24 as final game of the 2010 Regular Season. I know, you will make the playoff, anyway. The way Colorado has been playing, there is no way that Colorado can make it.

Roy

14. WildHeadTatt

15. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

Any update about April 24th game - the final game of the 2010 Regular Season?

Roy

16. Sniderfan

Sniderfan New Member

The "final" game of the 2010 regular season isn't April 24th.......it's actually April 25th being Orlando v Wings.......geez Roy, you should have knew that

17. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

I meant the final game of the 2010 Minnesota Swarm regular season game.

Roy

18. WildHeadTatt

Pre-game for April 17th will be at McGoverns starting at 4:30.

19. ParrotBayTaz

ParrotBayTaz New Member

All Philly fans drink for free? :D

20. Niknak

Niknak Active Member

Actually, I heard Philly fans pay the tab!