holy cow....worst to best

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by dougm, Feb 27, 2016.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

right now, the stealth are manhandling the woolies.
    wth happened since january?

2. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

van just killed 5-min major

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

holy cow..woolies get three from jones in less than a minute

4. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

if you are nlot watching the van-col game, you just missed adam jones score 5 straight to tie it up!!

5. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

what a collapse by van....total respect for adam jones

6. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

6 goals in the 4th from Jones, including the game winner with :02 left. Holy ****.

7. silvanthalas

silvanthalas Active Member

I was... not at this game. :doh:

8. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

now that hurts..good to hear from you

9. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

Memo to Stealth D: When you see Adam Jones score 5 in a row, maybe you should smother the guy? Just a thought.

10. wacklax

wacklax Member

How the hell does that goal Buque scored on himself not count. Complete bulls@@t.

11. New Fan

New Fan Member

Absolutely right. You had to know Jones was going to get the ball. Beers stood there 5 feet away from him and waved his stick at him. He should never have been able to get that shot off uncontested. Other than that thought Vancouver played a good hard road game.

12. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

That they did but it came unraveled at the end there. Still, I'm liking this hard working Stealth team. It's refreshing after suffering so much since 2013.

13. Jake Clawson

Jake Clawson Active Member

Presumably because no ref and no Vancouver pkayer saw it. But it was clearly a goal.

JC

14. Rick716

Rick716 Active Member

I was rooting for Vancouver to hold on---Unreal performance by Jones.

15. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

The league issued a statement on the Buque goal.

http://inlacrossewetrust.com/nll-reviews-non-goal-call-in-colorado-vancouver-game/

"With 8:03 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Vancouver Stealth at Colorado Mammoth game on Saturday, Feb. 27, Colorado goaltender Alex Buque made a save on a shot by Vancouver’s Rhys Duch. In accordance with proper NLL game mechanics, the referee blew his whistle during the save upon losing sight of the ball within Buque’s equipment. Upon seeing Buque gain possession of the ball after the save, the official correctly blew his whistle to restart play.

The official turned away from the goal to scan the floor including the line changes in anticipation of the ball moving to the Vancouver defensive end. As a result, the official did not witness Buque’s failed attempt to pass the ball up the floor, which resulted in the ball entering the Colorado goal. The play on the field should have resulted in a goal being awarded to Vancouver. The Buque play was not reviewable because Vancouver had already exhausted its video replay challenges for the game with two unsuccessful attempts."

16. Niagra Ned

Niagra Ned Member

I watched this game. Completely blown call. Too bad it affected the game but Vancouver was still up at this point.

17. Niagra Ned

Niagra Ned Member

This is everything that is wrong with the Stealth. No coaching, no defensive players knowing the situation and what the plan of attack is. Vancouver played a good hard road game for 45 minutes. When it mattered they couldn't come close to handling Colorado's A game or disrupting it.

18. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

If I didn't have my flag, i'd have thrown a brick or something.

That league statement is a damning admission that they seriously fudged up in getting rid of the third ref.....