Home opener Dec. 21

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by chuckster, Nov 27, 2018.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

It’ll be great publicity for the league when mtbf takes the Bandits to court.

2. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

On the Seals Twitter page they have the game rescheduled for Sat. April 27th at 7 pm PT (10 pm ET)

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Small is good, but, Jones was part of a really good, young, lefty attack group.......Chugger is risking that good chemistry that might have been a core for years.

Always a non lacrosse reason in NLL trades - Maybe this trade only happens to repatriate players back to their homelands

4. gobandits11

gobandits11 Member

It’s not a throwback since they’ve never worn it but I’d LOVE to see something like this I made back when I was hoping they’d go to the throwbacks full time and make a white version to compliment it for the road.

Attached Files:

5. AmericanRockFan

That jersey you made does look pretty swell.

Wasn't there a time where the Bandits only had 1 jersey that they wore for both home and away games?

6. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Until 2000 or so all teams had one kit. Expansion made it harder and they went to home and away

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

You were pretty close!

[​IMG]

8. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Looks like the other jersey is the white and black reversed. Two really nice efforts these should just become the new home and away

9. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

This is a solid design

10. AmericanRockFan

I can't wait to see the Rock beat the Bandits on opening night while the Bandits are wearing those sweet jerseys.

11. AmericanRockFan

Looks like that Harbor Club pre-game party might be a thing of the past? I didn't see an option to buy a ticket for it when I went to look at tickets for the home opener.

12. gobandits11

gobandits11 Member

You have no idea how excited I was to see these lol. Finally! Best looking unis in the league.

13. Rick716

Rick716 Well-Known Member

This is a great uniform setup. Ideal retro style all year. Great job Scott and team!

Let’s keep this setup permanently.

gobandits11 likes this.