How many season tickets sold?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Warriors Forum' started by Ziel37, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Ziel37

Ziel37 New Member

I'm just curious to know if anyone knows how many season tickets the Warriors have sold thus far? Do you think that they will be on par with the expansion teams in terms of opening night attendance?

2. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

Probably not enough

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

The answer probably depends on how heavily the Canucks have been marketing the team.

4. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I've yet to see a mention of it anywhere while watching Canucks games.

The Flyers have been heavy with Wings ads during the games, and the Bandits have had a few commercials during Sabres games.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised if the Canucks did some deep price discounting or papering to get people in the door for the home opener. I don't see Warriors tix as part of the Canucks season ticket prices.

I also don't see a way to buy Warriors tickets for the home opener on Dec. 21.....all you can do right now is sign up for the pre-sale. The game isn't even on the Rogers Arena calendar or on the Ticketmaster site. What are they waiting for???

6. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

My guess is someone is ******* up
    They tweeted about all 9 home games today and linked to that pre sale page lol

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

8. AmericanRockFan

9. theSloth

theSloth Member

They're too cheap to waste TV ad $ on them.

They did do this...

10. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Don't know, but, if you as a youthful single have never attended a yoga class full of nubile, freaky, new-age ladies, RUN, don't walk!

Pro tip - take a spot at the back for a better view of all of the downward dogs ;)

The R rated version of this one goes well on headphones as you are enjoying the view :eek:

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  11. Ziel37

Ziel37 New Member

Used to do hot yoga back in high school. Vancouver has some fine looking asian female instructors wearing limited clothing.

12. RockStar

Last night, I noticed a combo yoga studio / wine bar..........and, I was realizing how much more awesome life would be if every gym had a bar.

dougm likes this.
  13. AmericanRockFan

I do yoga at home a lot but I suddenly have the urge to check out a studio. Not really sure why.

14. RockStar

years ago, my office building had some large, vacant units, and there was a yogi coming in twice a week for lunch time sessions at very reasonable rates. Nice to break up the work day by stretching, breathing, and mentally violating the lovely coeds as they demonstrated their flexibility.

Happily married, but, dare to dream, right?

Ziel37 likes this.
  15. AmericanRockFan

As one of my married female friends told me once, “I can still look at the menu even though I’ve already ordered my entree. I just can’t order more food.”

Ziel37 likes this.
  16. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Can you even buy single game tickets yet? Their website only has a sign up for information page. This looks set up to fail.

17. Ziel37

Ziel37 New Member

They keep promoting "sign up for single ticket pre-sale" and aren't making them public until Dec 7...

18. AmericanRockFan

In hindsight, I understand an expansion team delaying single game ticket sales until after the CBA was agreed upon, but I would've started the public sale a couple days ago on Monday instead of delaying it until Friday just to give people an extra few days to buy tickets considering you're now giving them only 2 weeks to prepare for the home opener.

19. Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 8:09 AM