I Will Always Love My JAX

Discussion in 'Portland LumberJax Forum' started by MrsChrisWhite#6, Jun 26, 2009.

1. MrsChrisWhite#6

MrsChrisWhite#6 New Member

Being A DieHard Bandits Fan, Pieces of my heart sit with the Jax and Blazers.
    Why? well for the JAX, i love peter jacobs and his talent, the Morgan brothers...well any brothers who play a sport together im a fan of. and Ryan powell.....well actually the list can go on. Anyways, i am very upset that the JAX have been removed from all lacrosse sites with no warning to the fan. Now it says San Jose is being sold, yet everything has stayed the same. I prat that they mean Portland sold because we NEED to keep this young team in the NLL. I will miss portland coming to buffalo. I was an actual bandits fan who wore a Jax shirt to those games. Yeah my section didnt like it, but a few of the Jax go a kick out of it =) Im sorry to all the portland fans who are losing their team, and it hurts me to see them go

2. BARKS DAWG

BARKS DAWG Active Member

I had a blast when the Jax flew me in to announce their 1st ever game

I wish it had worked for them

3. MrsChrisWhite#6

MrsChrisWhite#6 New Member

Peter Jacobs.....Now A Rochester Knighthawk....It Is Such A HeartBreak Being A Bandits/Jacobs Fan. Now He Has To Be A Rival =(

4. It'll be sad when Jacobs beats you next year:p

5. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

Sorry we never saw the "checkerboards" in Toronto. I did get the chance to catch the final in Buffalo.