If your not associated with the Northmen, you better not be a rock player

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by rocklax#1, Apr 23, 2017.

1. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

After last nights scratch of Kasey Biernes I'm getting tired of how non-Northmen are treated on this team. First it was Marshall now Biernes. No way No how is Biernes a Healthy scratch on any team. he could have 0 goals on my team and he'd still play every night for the little things he brings to a team, whether its a crease crasher, leading by example, teaching the younger kid, going into the dirty areas, which this team lacks

On another note I was glad to see Brock scratched, only for the reason that when hes been out there, he's been a liability, knee isn't 100% game shape, he couldn't making sudden stops or quick cuts, and constantly other dmen were having to come over to help him with his man, only to have their original man left wide open.

I think the team needs to put in a couple of the experienced dmen for their experience so hopefully 2nd half slumps stop, but there is not a enough time left in season for this happen now. I'd put in Patrick and Robbie in for Billy and Jordan(nothing against him.)

I also fear Buffalo now after getting killed against Georgia and nothing to lose now with us coming into their barn they will literally and figuratively beat the **** out of us.

smurf666 likes this.
  2. TheRockMan

TheRockMan Active Member

kasey was a bit banged up that's why he was a scratch, and Robbie is injured, Brock played well the games he was in the line up

3. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

false, false and false. Just because they say someone is injured or on IR, does not mean they actually are hurt. its their way of hiding players who are out of favour with the coaches and/or management In this instance for both players we know its a fact they are not hurt currently. and no don't bother asking me how we know

smurf666 likes this.
  4. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" - Christopher Hitchens

Provide some evidence of what you're saying or don't be surprised when you're dismissed as a wacko conspiracy theorist.

5. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

im friends with 12 current roster players and talk to the reguarly

6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I have no clue what's real and what's not real, but I'd rather have Beirnes in the lineup than in the press box.

And I'm A-okay with Rob Marshall in the press box and not on the field.

7. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Ever asked those 12 friends if Nick Rose sucks the big skin banana?

8. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

I don't think that anymore about Nick, and he is one of the 12 I talk to, admittedly he doesn't know me as Rocklax#1

9. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

You have a lineup where the righties are too often settling for medium lo percentage outside shots,

your sturdiest righty that gravitates to the crease is in the press box while your slightest righty plays......

if Beirnes is healthy, this is lunacy.

they need Beirnes.....and probably a lefty version of Beirnes too.

10. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

preaching to the choir.

11. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Did you suck Rose's big skin banana, or perhaps his pink flower?