Is anyone else doing the Buffalo/Rochester/Toronto tri-fecta in March?

Discussion in 'ILIndoor Forum' started by CanHawk Fan, Nov 28, 2015.

1. CanHawk Fan

CanHawk Fan Active Member

Just wondering if anyone else out there is planning to do the 3 games, in 3 nights in 3 different cities.

Being a Hawk fan, the Bandits/Hawks game on Friday March 11th is a no brainer as is the Saturday March 12th game with the Hawks hosting the Black Wolves. Being only 75 minutes from Toronto also has me planning to attend the Rock/Stealth game at the ACC in Toronto on Sunday March 13th.

I am not sure if there has ever been the opportunity before to do something like this in the NLL with past scheduling, but it does present a unique opportunity!!

2. jetman

jetman Active Member

Hawks at Bandits, for sure. Black Wolves at Hawks, definite possibility. Stealth at Rock, no way...

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I didn't realize this was a scenario until just now but it's something I'd keep in the back of my mind. It'd be more ideal for me if the Toronto portion was on Friday or Saturday and the Rochester portion was on Sunday though.

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I think I did a three-fer weekend once....something like Toronto Friday, Rochester Saturday, Buffalo on the way back on the Sunday.

might have been a Wings vs. Western NY double-header weekend after the Toronto game.

5. CanHawk Fan

I hear you!! It works well for me because the Rock vs Stealth game in on the Sunday afternoon, and is such a short drive for me. The only tough part will be getting home from Rochester around 2 am, turning the clocks ahead to make it 3 am for the start of daylight savings time, and then getting back up in the morning to head to the ACC. Should be totally worth it though!!

6. CanHawk Fan

Hey Jetman. Check your PM's. Thanks.