Is it goodbye lacrosse?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by New Fan, Jan 21, 2017.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I swear I thought of this response when I posted.:D

Worst I experienced as a visiting fan in the NLL was on the Isle. A kid ran up and spat toward me on the concourse, I spun and avoided it. In Albany, fans threw coins at the PWFC, just missing the young lil swami.

smurf666 likes this.
  2. swami24

No respect for anyone wearing a Cindy, Domi or Claude Lemieux jersey. Considering the environment that where the thread is, would have liked a Kurt Maclean or Trevor Linden uni. Really liked that squad.

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

You mean Kirk McLean?

To be honest, I almost avoid wearing my Josh Donaldson jersey to Jays games cause that almost screams bandwagoner when I've been a fan since I was 4 years old.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    smurf666 likes this.
  4. swami24

Same reason I Didnt go to a Lindros jersey when Hextall was traded for him.

5. New Fan

New Fan Member

Time to change the responses. Biggest game of the season last weekend and the Stealth came through and defeated the Roughnecks on the Stealths home floor. Now, can they win two in a row at home and knock the Roughnecks out of the playoffs for he first time in 15 years?

6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Any of my shenanigan experiences have been like this one. Most notably, that time in Philly when an older guy (late 40s?) mistook my sarcasm and decided to unload a full pro wrestling promo on me before being held back by a friend.

Then there was the time at the ALCS in Cleveland last October where this couple yelled at me for no reason. Once the game was over, I said to the woman "is there something you'd like to say to me?" Long story short, it ended with the husband trying to shoo me away from his wife and telling me "have a safe trip home" to which I replied "you too, (profanity deleted)" to which he looked at me like he was thinking 'uh oh, the (profanity deleted) is about to get real :eek: ' before looking over his shoulder repeatedly as he walked away.

Then there was that time in Rochester last month where an old man kept heckling a 20 year old Bandits fan, so I invited the old man to heckle someone closer to his own age (and yet still only half his age).

I think that's all my fun stories.