Is it me or does the Toronto feed suck?

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

I am watching the BUF at TOR game on NLL TV on my Verizon LG G3 with infinite data plan. My signal here in Missouri is 4G with 3/5 bars.
    The feed is atrocious; I can't get more than 30 seconds uninterrupted and am missing goals because of it. This is very upsetting. Is anyone else experiencing this choppiness?

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'm experiencing no issues thus far.

3. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

This is abysmal. I can hear the feed but have on my screen "Please Stend By for Live Broadcast."
    So far this season, NLL TV has sucked to the point that I am not sure that I will renew next year - even if it is only $20.00 for a full-season ticket.
    A ticket is only worth something if you can actually use it.

4. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Twitter is bad in the sense that I can't even hear the half-time discussion between two talking heads at the ROC@GEO game.

5. AmericanRockFan

My only gripe tonight is that they took the score clock off the screen :mad:

6. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

The Toronto game is much better on my Chromebook using our WiFi, but streaming over the phone, which is usually good, sucks tonight.

7. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

I’m watching on Apple TV and have had no problems at all

8. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

Speaking of the Toronto feed, why are there no commercials?

9. AmericanRockFan

I'm not complaining but I was wondering the same thing. This is the first time I can recall an NLLTV feed sticking with the arena feed during tv timeouts.

10. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

No commercials in the Georgia game either

11. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

No one is paying anything to reach ~1,000 subscribers who already have enough lacrosse equipment, I guess

12. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Watched the entire game on my iPhone7 using AT&T LTE and had no issues the entire game.