Is this team getting cheap, not that it matters anymore

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by N Barbera, Apr 14, 2006.

1. N Barbera

N Barbera New Member

I noticed they didnt do any give aways to try to bring some walk ups to the game. No bobble heads, No cheap rubber wings things. No keychains, nothing. Not that it matters anymore but for the people who pay to go to every game, and not getting a winning effort, at least the can do for us is give us something that would probably cost them 25 cents to get made.

2. chopper

chopper New Member

Why not give up everything ,even the fancy tics and get the talent in here like the good ole days, oh to have the cream of the crop again :drunk:

3. N Barbera

N Barbera New Member

well I guess they consider a few free stale cheesesteaks and some sh*tty 99 cent hotters shirts as an awesome giveaway.

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Ummmmmmmm a free (yet undersized) jersey is not considered a give away? My guess is that took the usual give away budget.

5. the doctor

the doctor New Member

Please see the results of the last two games. They have been more than generous with their "give aways" this year.

6. bergey66

bergey66 New Member

thank you doc for that assessment of our "free merchantdise" well put. what do you perscribe for that?

7. N Barbera

N Barbera New Member

well I would like to know what the doctor would perscribe. Im no doctor but I did stay at a holiday in express last night, and I would perscribe heart for every player on this team that dosent give 100% of effort in games, especially when their back is against the wall.

8. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

hahah true that

9. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Sounds like something Hollywood42 would've said in his prime....