Is this worse than the NLL

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Snider4theWin, May 28, 2017.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

I can believe that but I can also believe that Comcast low balled French thinking that there was no alternative.

2. Snider4theWin

Snider4theWin Member

And I'm shocked their was, considering the tract record of most teams that suspend operations I figured the wings were dead for good

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

cline and fritts were the original money / idea guys, mike was there for lacrosse operations. when the two sold their interest to mike, he took on a boatload of responsibility that coupled with the great recession. but if you don't have the arena on board, you get a weekday game at 11:00am. the arena deal is the biggest if running an nll franchise. Edmonton rush move, bannister sale, blazers 1 and 2, lumberjax fold, swarm lopped off 67% of their draw, denise has intimated that their Everett deal was no gift, etc.

4. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK WANTS TO MAKE THE NLL GREAT AGAIN.

Andrew GEA and RockStar like this.
  5. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

**** on Jaws and the Soul! Half their crowds probably still go thinking they're gonna see Bon Jovi (and he's been long gone from this team).

smurf666 likes this.
  6. Vin

Vin Active Member

Shot from the mouth. And you're to blame. Jaws, you give AFL a bad name...

7. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark can only, due to the mention of Jaws and Ludacris performing yesterday, the glorious line of "she's on your sack and balls, you call her Jabber Jaws" at this moment in time. :eek:

smurf666 likes this.
  8. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

9. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

10. swami24

The Ant and the Aardvark, was a cartoon around 1970, that was a somewhat sophisticated take off of Tom and Jerry.

11. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark is intrigued and should look this cartoon up on YouTube when he hath the free time.

Aardvark da wondering how he lived his whole life without knowing The Ant and the Aardvark existed.

smurf666 likes this.
  12. swami24

I can remeber two scenes.

Aardvark. 10 billions ants in the world, and.I have trouble.with just one.

Aardvark catches ants, swallows, then gets hit by car. Next scene, they are in adjacent hospital beds, appendages abandaged. Aardvark says, man, I really got the ant knocked out of me.

13. swami24

Thanks to imdb for the quote reminders.

14. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark was unaware that the Philadelphia Zoo had possession of the nation's oldest aardvark until AJ's unfortunate passing last January
    https://patch.com/pennsylvania/roxborough/philadelphia-zoo-mourns-loss-nations-oldest-aardvark

15. swami24

Everyone raves about San Diego, but after going to the Philly zoo so many times over decades, I wasnt really all that impressed with SD.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  16. Winger86

Winger86 Member

17. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

Sounds like the Ardmore Aardvark should take a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo in that case.