Jammer's status

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by GoKHawksGo, Nov 5, 2017.

1. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

Heard Cody still is not participatimg in camp this weekend. Anyone know his status and if he'll be ready for the start of the season?

2. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Not sure why he isn't there. But from everything i've seen on his social media, all signs point to him being ready to go for the start of the season. Hope this is the case.

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

From what I've heard he will be ready for week 1

4. k-hawksfan33

Well no Jammer this weekend but Vno is confirmed to be back and we're 2-0 in the preseason so I'm pretty damn happy. Wish there was a way to watch these games online.

5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

all this bluster about improved online presence, and they cant even find a way to set up a camera at one of the ends and frame the full floor width. Even if it was just this static frame and no commentary, it would be better than 1/3 of what they produced last season

and then they cant even get the scores on their website.

come on, Sak, this will never be as good as soccer if you guys dont work a little harder and a lot smarter.

6. RockStar

FWIW, if you can spare the time for a trip to Six Nations to catch one of these, it's a decent place to watch a game, and has other benefits - dont know if you play, or pretend to play, but the store had top notch equipment priced in Cdn pesos and no sales tax

7. k-hawksfan33

I don't even pretend to play but would love to make it up there for a game. And I completely agree, if a bunch of obscure High School sports can broadcast their games on live TV, why can't the NLL set up a 1 camera stream to their already functioning streaming site?

RockStar likes this.
  8. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

The lack of scores on the NLL site is a bit perplexing. What other top notch league would act like their pre-season doesn't even exist?

9. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I got a good deal on a stick there

10. k-hawksfan33

JAMMERS BACK
    [​IMG]

11. Hollywood42

For a shift

12. k-hawksfan33

Two shifts*

The first shift will be a 70 footer with 25 seconds left on the shot clock

Hollywood42 and RockStar like this.
  13. RockStar

he can change a game himself.....one way or the other.

just curious to see if he comes back with enough mobility to get his own hands free for shots.

14. Hollywood42

I hope for the franchises sake he can stay on the floor it looks like they have sold 27 tickets for next weekend

15. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

16. AmericanRockFan

Could the Knighthawks be using the first level IR to buy an extra roster spot for 1 game until they deem Jamieson is healthy enough to play?

17. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Styres is the master of roster list manipulation and it wouldn't surprise me if he's doing that with Cody. There is a level of IR that is really short term but there was no official word on what level of IR that he was placed on.

18. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

Hmm, if Jamieson was placed on season ending IR last season, he may still be listed on that until he is taken off.

19. AmericanRockFan

You'd think he would automatically be taken off of that once the season ended and have to be re-placed on it when the new season starts.

Did he even play in any pre-season games?

20. Rock'EmSock'Em

Rock'EmSock'Em New Member

I don't know how many (if any) preseason games he has played in, but he played in the filed lacrosse league I played in this fall. I can't imagine him playing in what is basically a beer league, and then not being ready for the start of the NLL season, unless the injury happened in the last month.