1. As of May 24, 2018 our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have been updated.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeff Shattler played in 1 game for the Bandits

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Snickers2929, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Snickers2929

Snickers2929 Guest

The game was on April 15th 2006. Does anybody know what color jerseys the Bandits wore that game?

Thanks

2. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Something like this:

2006-buffalo-bandits-yearbook-229x300.jpg

3. Snickers2929

Snickers2929 Guest

I know that is what they looked liked but was wondering if anyone knew specifically what color they wore that game. All I can find right now is that they wore Black in the Championship game but don't know if they wore Black at home all year or white or if they change the colors depending on what the Home team wants to wear.

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I wasn't at the game, but I think that the Bandits only wore that black jersey that season at home. I don't believe they had any retro jerseys or wore white at home that season, so chances are that was the jersey that Shattler would've worn for the team.

5. Snickers2929

Snickers2929 Guest

6. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it was at Philly the only game he played.

7. AmericanRockFan

Correct. So, did the Bandits have an away uniform that year? I do recall a year where I think the Bandits only had 1 jersey which was used for both home and away games.

8. BanditsRock11

I think they wore the above black jerseys in that game.

9. Snickers2929

Snickers2929 Guest

Any Reason as to why you would think that?

Thanks

10. AmericanRockFan

Out of curiosity, why are you so interested in this?

11. Snickers2929

Snickers2929 Guest

I bought a Bandits jersey of his and I know it is at least game issued and I was just wondering if it just happens to be the one jersey he wore in the only game he played for the Bandits. It's a Black jersey so if I know what color they wore that game then I would at least have an idea if it could of came from that game.

12. BanditsRock11

I remember watching it, was interested to see him play, and then he was gone. I’m fairly ceteinly it was the black jerseys in philly that game.

13. Snickers2929

Snickers2929 Guest

Thanks