Jersey's

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Hollywood42, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I plan on Purchasing a new jersey for next season and plan to buy it on NLL.COM

I have it narrowed down to 3 players
    Marechek
    Ratcliffe
    Hajek

What do you all think
    I will prolly get a Marechek because he will forever be a Wing and his jersey is the same as a Jordan jersey it will never get old leave me some comments

2. Kevin

Kevin New Member

If your tag is Hollywood 42, it sounds like your mind is made up to me. You don't have to worry about him being traded, or the number going to a new player. I would like to think Rat & Hajek will stick around here for years, but you never do know. I am sure some of us felt that way about the Gaits. I don't know if Sanderson might dangle Rat as tradebait since he (thankfully) doesn't go along with that shoot from the outside thinking. Go with the 42 all the way.

3. Hollywood10

Hollywood10 New Member

I think that Marechek (my favorite, too) is the way to go...or Dallas. One could assume his number will be retired in the future, too. Those two are a sure thing and will always be a Wing. Rat and Hajek are both young, so you never know.

4. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

thanks for the input i think #42 will be on my back next year
    yep my mind is made up

5. litlkim

litlkim New Member

I ordered a jersey from NLL.COM (Spano) & it looks awesome. Just wanted to let you know it took almost a month to get it. They ship from Ontario. When I ordered, it doesn't give you a delivery estimate. They said it would ship 7-10 days from ordering, but it was almost 3 weeks. Unfortunately, it came 2 days after their last home game. :( But I'm set for next year.

6. wingsnut35

wingsnut35 New Member

Can anybody tell me the difference between an authentic jersey from nll.com and a replica? (besides a hundred bucks!!!) I want to order them for my kids. I got mine from Projoy about 3 years ago and I know it wasn't nearly that much.

7. Dhalsim007

Dhalsim007 New Member

You can always wear a retired number jersey and still be in style :)

8. G's Mom

G's Mom New Member

My jersey was given to me but I know it is an official one.......the only difference I see on my jersey and everyone else's is that it has the LaBatts emblem on it and I think it is a ProJoy. There used to be a Modell's that carried them, don't know the cost though sorry, I think they were someone in Northeast???

9. G's Mom

G's Mom New Member

The inside tag of Andrew's jersey is marked:

PROJOY
    -Built for Combat
    Official Licensed Product of
    The National Lacrosse League, along w/the trademark emblem.

Hope that may help a little.

10. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

I'm not sure what the Wings logo is like on the pro jerseys, but in Toronto, the pro jerseys have a twill applique logo on chest and shoulders, whereas the replicas are silk screened onto the jersey. That's the major difference here. I'm not sure if the Wings jerseys have an applique logo, but that could be it...

11. WingsfaninMA

WingsfaninMA New Member

If I got one, it would either be Hajek or Marohl.

12. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

If anyone finds that ProJoy will deal directly with the US public, please let me know.

To my knowledge, they only sell to dealers up here.

13. tartan85

tartan85 New Member

Hollywood,
    I just ordered a Marechek jersey myself, so you wont be alone ! I'll have Tom and Dallas, so i will have 2 retired numbers someday. I thought about Rat also, and Spano and Marohl and Hajek. Maybe I'll add one of those next year...........

14. AGuindon14

AGuindon14 New Member

My Guindon Jersey

I bought my Guindon jersey last year on nll.com when the players whore riddell, and now they went back to projoy. So right now I have an authentic Guindon riddell jersey, and i think it was like $250 or something but around that range. My jersey came in like after the last home game last year, I orded it like the middle of march i think or towards the end of march. But overall my Guindon jersey looks awesome.

15. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I wish you kept that Paul Rabil jersey you then turned into a jersey of that one jabroni who took Rabil's number and then had him sign on top of Rabil's signature.

16. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

G's mom.... RIP..:(