Joe Resetarits 14 points

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by Gravedigger, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Gravedigger

Gravedigger Member

Holy mother of god. New league record.

2. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Dan Dawson who?? He might not see the floor again this season.

3. KhawkProud

KhawkProud Member

It was Bandit Alumni night after all.

Not sure about the league record. I think Steenhuis had a 17 point night awhile back.

4. Gravedigger

Gravedigger Member

You're right, Steenhuis had 17 points back in 2009. Still 14 is nothing to scoff at.

5. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

NLL Record Mark Steenhuis 4g 13a 17pts 2/14/09 vs Toronto.
    11 assists ties Rochester Record it is unclear if 14 points is also a record one place has 17 points by Derek Malawsky but I also found a "record" of 14 points set by Grant some years after

6. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

joe's development has been there for all to see. if gm's want to find another tom schreiber, good luck, but guys like joe will be the order of the day. joe bounced around but finally landed on a team where it offered him an opportunity to learn. joe plays summer ball honing his craft, so props for commitment to both. i would say signing a marcus holman or peter baum is a 3 year experiment but if both sides hold their ends of the bargain, you will find more joe resatartis in the nll.

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Joe didn't go to Rochester to be "the guy". He was expected to be depth on the right side and chip in where needed. When he got there, the right side was Dawson, Craig Point and Steve Keough -- not too shabby.

Take Dawson out and Joe is now "the guy" on the right side of the O. And he's producing.

One thing that I noticed last night is how small Rochester's O is. With Dawson scratched, the only guy who is over 6 feet tall is Fannell. But the Rochester O is fast, they hustle, get into dirty areas and they have a knack for where the ball is going on rebounds.

They are rolling but they now have a week off so it will be interesting to see if they can keep it going in a couple of weeks.

8. tydoggz

tydoggz Member

yes the Bandits were rolling too.....then had their bye week

9. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

he has been a stud all winter. the most canadian american since chris panos.

10. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Member

Anyone know what the tweet claiming "there's a new Captain in town", clearly refereeing to Resetarits, was the other day? Has he actually been named as Captain, or was this in reference to something else?

11. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

I think it was a Captain America reference

12. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Member

That was my other thought, seemed crazy to name a new team captain going into the playoffs.