John Canzano's Blasphemous Article on Jax Demise

Discussion in 'Portland LumberJax Forum' started by chslax25, May 6, 2009.

1. chslax25

chslax25 New Member

2. mechaphil

mechaphil New Member

Add him to the list Paul Peck (WNY sports dink who said Bandits championships aren't 'real' championships) became the founding member of, the 'Bunch of Feggin Idiots Who Need To Shut Their Yaps' list.

That guy is a chooch

3. SaulinBoston

SaulinBoston Moderator

What a douche!

4. BCD

BCD New Member

Hah...that moron is advocating Portland pinning its hopes on MLS. :rotfl: I'd feel more secure waiting on Teddy Kennedy to save me from drowning. :doh:

5. BfloGeno

BfloGeno Guest

This guy comes off as bitter and he's taking it out on the NLL.

Call it bald aggression?

I don't care what he thinks. I love the sport and will always support it.

6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

So he doesn't mind a business closing up shop, putting people out of work and taking money out the economy in the HOPES that MAYBE they get an MLS team???? :confused:

Guy needs a lesson in Economics......and one in responsible journalism. Unbelievable :mad:

7. PhillySoldier

PhillySoldier Active Member

Very bias article without basis for the attack he is giving the team or the sport

8. echolynch

echolynch New Member

He never even came to a game. I even offered to buy his tickets, a beer and do what I can to introduce he and his daughter to the game. The Oregonian likes to brag about the AP award they bought him. He is an ***.

9. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

anyone else send him an email?? i let him have it

10. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I just fired off a very nasty e-mail. It was actually rather lengthy. I read over it again after I was done. Actually I'd be scared of myself if I sent it to myself. Go me. :)

11. BCD

BCD New Member

Not me. I try to avoid putting bombastic stuffs on the Internet.

12. Lax Fan

Lax Fan New Member

This guy is a A$$HOLE. When you have reporters like him no team will get favorable press unless he likes that sport. After reading some of his stuff I believe pocket pool is his game and I am sure he is good at it.

13. Budwiesner

Budwiesner New Member

What a complete idiot.

14. JaxFan

JaxFan New Member

Thought it was a GREAT article. Most people here in PDX would agree except here on the Forum!! MLS will be selling out PGE park in 2011. Timbers are going to cap season ticket sales. Angela move on and good riddins. She needs to get serious about owning a sport team and most people here thought she was a not for real!

15. mmarie5

mmarie5 New Member

Right on. Those are always the best emails.
    I find articles like this amusing. The fact that people say stuff like this, without knowing the sport and fans.

16. silvanthalas

silvanthalas Active Member

Portland, along with this asshat, needs to accept the fact that they're not going to be a major sports town. They're not going to get MLB, NFL, and NHL.

NBA and 5th-sport-wannabe MLS is it. So, yeah, enjoy the 'minor league' sports. Plenty of people in other cities that have all the other sports, like Toronto, Denver, and Philly can tell you that there's room for all kinds of sports.

What a dumbass writer.

17. 30rock

30rock New Member

Jaxfan please change your name because as every post you have ever writen shows you aren't a fan and don't deserve any ticket you ever bought or was given.

18. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I find the article no worse than every one who digs on the MLS. The NLL would kill to have the profile the MLS has.

19. ITJaxfan

ITJaxfan New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wow I needed a good laugh this morning.

I wouldn't be surprised if the MLS push dies when the Mayor gets kicked out the back door.

20. Sweet Nuts

Sweet Nuts New Member

What an idiot! I can't stand people who speak so narrow-mindedly about something I'm sure he knows nothing about. I'd love to hear about how many games he attended. Soccer? How has that worked out in the U.S. Even Beckham wants out :doh: