1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Junior A Semi Finals

Discussion in 'OLA Forum' started by BestSeatinHouse, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Ontario Junior A semifinals are underway (arguably some of the best lacrosse you will see all year),

Six Nations Arrows (3) vs Whitby Warriors (0); Nations blanked the warriors 10-2, 8-6, 17-8 to move on to the Ontario finals

Brampton Excelsiors (1) vs Mimico Mountaineers (1); 9-10, 9-6, Game Three tonight (Friday July 28 2017) At Brampton Memorial Arena, this will be another good game. Game 1 featured some pregame shenanigans, and these teams seem evenly matched. Ill be making the 3 hour drive to watch tonight (crashing at a buddies place for the weekend after)

It should be a good one,

anyone else catch any of the Ontario Jr B or Jr A action this year?

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'd love to check this out, but doubt I can unless there's a stream for it somewhere.

Here's hoping I make it up to Brampton for the Minto Cup.

RockStar likes this.
  3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

couldn't get out to Brampton this series, hoping to catch them or Mimico in the finals

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Sounds like I am indeed going to a Minto Cup game, it's all just a matter if it'll be for game 3 or game 4.