Let the fun begin

Discussion in 'BCLA Forum' started by thegreenbastard, May 16, 2016.

1. thegreenbastard

thegreenbastard Active Member

2. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

only the MLL has a more irrelevant early regular season.

3. Crabman19

Crabman19 Active Member

hmm....different look around here, not sure if I like it yet or not.

Shamrocks will be lucky to win the west this year, and if they do, they will be lucky to win a game in the East unfortunately.

4. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Active Member

I was bummed that New West lost, it was fun to monitor Jones & Malcom. Best of luck to Maple Ridge hopefully they get it done.

5. Crabman19

Crabman19 Active Member

Man I hate being right all the time lol. ;)

Good luck to Maple Ridge, they will be in tough going East.

6. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

Kudos to the good peeps of Maple Ridge. A well earned championship!They may not win the Mann but whoever they face will know they were in a series. We are happy for a lot of people on that side of the river.

7. theSloth

theSloth Member

My U/N has somehow changed to be the same as my U/N on the Field Lacrosse forums. Very creepy.

Chiefs in 4.

8. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

There may not be too many chiefs standing by game 4. lol

9. theSloth

theSloth Member

FIFY. :cool:

10. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

The team from the west is rarely given a snowballs chance in hell of winning back east. This group will at least be able to ruffle some feathers. I believe the peace bond does not affect the mann cup does it?

11. theSloth

theSloth Member

I just hope that they get their feathers ruffled back. :cool: I can't see how that bond could be enforced in the Mann Cup in Ontario. They should get that money back.

12. theSloth

theSloth Member

13. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

huh... Guess there wont be a sweep.

14. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Maple Ridge shook off the 'bus legs' and gave 'em Hell last night. Don't see 'em taking four from the Chiefs in Ontario, but, we've probably got a good series here.

15. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

After tonight's OT thriller I want this series to go seven games. Both teams are bringing their A game now and we, the fans, are getting some fantastic lacrosse.

16. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

excellent game. scigliano impresses. talk about david v goliath, burrads have at most half dozen nll regulars while six nations is either nll regulars or 1st round can't miss prospects. lowen, taylor and benmac need a little help against a deep chiefs' defense.

17. roadrunner

roadrunner Member

It was a good close game. Felt that the officiating played a part in the result. Gillespie has impressed me the most - guy has heart and can put the ball in the net. I've got a flight reserved for this weekend to Buffalo so I hope the series goes to at least 6 or 7 games.

18. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

but he is stuck on the rush depth chart. he and dan taylor might force some rush veterans to seek greener pastures elsewhere.

19. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

I expect the Burrards to leave it all out on the floor tonight with their backs to the wall. Should be one hell of a game!

20. wacklax

wacklax Active Member

It's been a hell of a series. Even if six nations wins tonight the burrards have repped the west very well. Did the refs ever influence the outcome. How the hell does Zack Porter get a penalty in the third on that dead ball play. Utter bullshit.