Loose Moose PreGame...

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by RockFinn, Apr 1, 2002.

1. RockFinn

RockFinn New Member

:) Just throwing this out for public consumption. Let's get a few folks together who share the same passion before the game. My fellow Rock compatriots make the Loose Moose(Front Street, two bars east of Badali's(about 20 feet)) our pregame home for a few libations and some good conversation.

It would be so much better if we(the diehards) got together in a big pregame group. All are welcome or if you know of a better place, let me know and I'll get the group to mosey on over there.

Let's have a Rocking ACC this Friday night.

RockFinn:drunk:

2. torrrock

torrrock New Member

Rockfinn,

See you there buddy! We also have to get the war paint on while we're there.

Go Rock Go !!!

3. Otter

Otter New Member

Excellent Smithers.....Can't stop the Rock!!!!!!!

The Otter

4. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

With the warpaint comes the glory...

Rock Ink and myself will be there (convenient shift change at work) with some warpaint for the pregame festivities...

ROCK ON! :D

5. joe rockhead

joe rockhead New Member

CYA soon

I'll see what I can do. Sounds good though:rotfl:

6. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

How about this?

How does 5:30-ish sound?
    The first people there can snag a bunch o' seats, and we can start the pre-game festivities...
    Just realized something: if all goes well, in Badali's after the game we can catch the game again on tape-delay as Sportsnet is replaying it at 10:00...
    Just a thought :D

7. RockFinn

RockFinn New Member

Rock Night in Canada....

Meathead, my man....

I should be there around 5:00ish(if all goes well at the salt mine) but I'll see if Ms. Lori can get there and get us a big table. It's a hopin' place on a Friday apres work....

No war paint, no seat!!!!

RockFinn

8. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I will be at the Loose Moose on March 11 for Colin Doyle day. Pre-game AmericanRockFan meet and greet details to come later...

RockStar likes this.
  9. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

ill come get your autograph

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  10. AmericanRockFan

Fear not, Rock fans, as I will still be making my scheduled cameo at the Loose Moose this Saturday at a time TBD!

9SQUIRE3 and RockStar like this.
  11. AmericanRockFan

Meet and greet starts now.

12. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

Still here? Just finishing up. Didn't know you were here

13. RockStar

Had the rugrats in tow, couldn't hit the bars. Dunno if you stopped by my seats at halftime, but, I had to run my daughter down to the cheerleader thing.

Either way, we all saw a good ceremony and a solid effort. The shot selection and execution seemed better tonight.

Play of the game - inside pass to Schreiber, and, just as he's getting smoked, he makes a sick cross-crease feed to Hickey who stuffs it into the yawning cage.

Rock Rulz likes this.
  14. AmericanRockFan

**** I should've checked this after I said I was there. I drunkingly walked out 15 minutes after you asked. :mad:

15. AmericanRockFan

I never worked my way up to visit RockStar but I did end up in something called the Champions Suite at halftime which I didn't know even existed.

16. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

what and where is it?

17. AmericanRockFan

It seemed to be something like the Platinum Lounge or Hot Stove Lounge. It was underneath sections 106-108 on that side. I found it by accident when I was down by the tunnel talking to some friends and I tried to walk around to the other side of the arena and come up through one of the aisles on that side, only to discover that you can't do that since only like 4 rows of the platinums are accessible from the lower tunnelway. It looked pretty nice though, and people were in there watching the game and hockey.

Judging by the seating map, it looks like it's mainly accessible from the 106-108 lower aisle ways. I ended up down there by going down on the other side and wandering around too much.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  18. AmericanRockFan

Alright, folks. I have January 27 penciled in as my return to the Air Canada Centre this season (weather permitting). The AmericanRockFan meet and greet will be in full swing that day if anyone wants to come and have a delicious adult beverage with a good looking lad in a Dan Stroup throwback jersey.

19. RockStar

I have a large group that game, and, am also running in a charity tourney at the ACC earlier that same day.

Will let you know where our meet-up is

20. AmericanRockFan

I expect it to turn into an "AmericanRockFan arena tour" so we'll all meet up at some point :cool:

RockStar likes this.