Louise Capriotti tribute

Discussion in 'Fann Cup Forum' started by DaveatNLLLax, Nov 13, 2006.

1. DaveatNLLLax

DaveatNLLLax Active Member

Before you all say anything, I know this is posted in the Wings forum, and with the kindness and permission of Bandit (love you for this, Deb!), I felt it right to post this here as well. You want to talk about someone, who's life embraced the Fann Cup folks, it's was Louise. She couldn't believe the overwhelming response everyone had for her works. She will be truly missed, but through this, will always be a part of the fabric that truly makes each and every one of us.

And Ozzy, if your reading this, you had stated on the Wings forum, that this was one of the best I have ever done.

I'm not going to argue with you on that, and you have my thanks for the comment. The one thing that some don't fully grasp about our girl is, that she brought the best out of everyone she touched.

Here's the proof of one of several moments to treasure:

http://www.lax-tv.com/html/tribute.html

Peace,
    Dave

2. rmuir01

rmuir01 New Member

That was simply beautiful. :)

3. atauserk

atauserk New Member

Dave , I cant believe anybody would complain , and id be greatly disapointed
    if anybody did .

I said it before , and ill say it again .. Great Job !

And thanks again .

4. Chilehead

Chilehead New Member

Truly moving, Dave ! Well done !

5. gmbjr

gmbjr Banned

There are times when a multiple posting is appropriate, and in my opinion this is one of them.

You should see no complaints.

6. DaveatNLLLax

A bump for Christmas.

7. Bandit

Bandit New Member

Stickied by request.

Bandit

8. JoeWings

JoeWings New Member

From Louise's Family

This is from Louise's sister Diane and their family:

She and her entire family love the video Dave created. They watch it often. They are truly grateful and touched. Beautiful job... Well Done.

9. MissingWeazy

MissingWeazy New Member

I love my sisters tribute!!!!!

Hey Dave and Joe,

I am Louise's other sister MaryAnne and I just wanted to thank you personally for your tribute to my sister. Until we received your video, I was not able to watch my sister light up a room with her contagious smile, I was not able to see the muscle definition in her arms and legs, I was not able to watch her hide from the camera as she so frequently did and it is the last time I will ever watch her jump and laugh and do all those things I previously mentioned. All I had were photographs. You have no idea how awesome it is to know that when I am at my lowest, and the times that I want so badly just to see Weazy, she's just a click away!!! You honestly have no idea just how grateful I really am.

I also wanted to thank everyone else for your unbelievable support for my niece and nephew, my family, and for each other. Louise will never be forgotten and she will always be a special part of anyone who knew her.

Again, thank you!

10. DaveatNLLLax

MaryAnn.

I think I can speak for most of us here, when I say that there will always be a spirit felt, a place in our lives, and warm spot in our hearts that can be shared, for you and your family to be welcomed to. I thank you for your kind and thoughtful words and I thank you for allowing me to share a true feeling.

The door will always be opened.

Dave

11. MacRazor

MacRazor New Member

bumped.

I'll never forget a wonderful person that gave us so much 1 year ago in Philly.

12. Herbavor

Herbavor Active Member

Bump for Fann cup.

13. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

The Rage players have tribute stickers to Louise on there helmets which we wore starting in 2007...mine is still on there and during the playing of the anthem I always have my hand on it. She did so much in 2006, as well as being well known in deleware county pa taking pics for the local high school sports as well as her home town Ridley High School. Louise may be gone, but she will never, ever be forgotten.

14. 6 Actual

6 Actual Member

Louise C Sticky.....

no longer seems to work. When I clicked on it to view it again I got a message that the host site is not available.

Maybe Dave can check it out and let us know what the status is.

15. DaveatNLLLax

Status is simple.........haven't done anything with the site in quite awhile. Have until the end of the month to decide to re-up the server and make an effort to continue, or just let it go by. I keep renewing the server fees, just on the amount of finished product (game footage) i have on there and I hate losing all of that work. The links are outdated to louise's tributes, obviously. What I have on Facebook is gone, since I no longer participate on that.

I'll see how I feel next week. Hope everyone is well!

Dave

16. 6 Actual

6 Actual Member

Dave, Hope You.....

do not lose all your data. It was some special stuff.