March 26th Postgame Party - LIVE Band

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by Haftalax, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Hi All;

Make plans now to join the Knighthawks Krew at the Stock Exchange Restaurant after the game on March 26th.

We will have a LIVE band performing all of your Rock and Roll favorites to help us continue our celebration of the Knighthawks Krew 15th Anniversary.

We hope to see you there, if you have any questions on where it is, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Knabber da think it will be a blast

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Where do they plan on fitting a band in there?? :confused:

3. Wings-4-Life

Side note. Anyone know where the Knighthawks are auctioning off the jerseys that night?

4. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

they usually do the auctioning in the upper atrium of the BCA, straight back when you get up the stairs

5. Conrad

Conrad New Member

In past years. How much have the jerseys gone for?

6. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

it depends on who it is. I paid $824 for my Grant jersey last year, but I have seen the lesser known/ not as popular jerseys go for starting price (usually $150-$175) i think it also depends on how good the jerseys look, because there've been years where they just look god -awful and others when they've been awesome, you know?

7. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Auctions being done different this year.

Hey Folks;

The jersey auctions are being done different this year and won't close until Tuesday the 29th of March according to this article on knighthawks.net.

http://www.knighthawks.net/news/index.html?article_id=1081

Uhh, this just in, a Knighthawks jersey in Carolina Blue, OH YEAH I'm getting one of these as a UNC alum. Hells yeah.

Knabber da wonder if I can get a KNABBER one made?

P.S. Usually the band is over in the corner by the dart board, we've had DJs in there before and even done a Hawk Talk LIVE from there before.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
  8. Wings-4-Life

Ohhhh well that's no fun for me. :( I guess I can just throw in a moderate bid for one and if I win, I win.

Band in the corner? I like it. I just hope they're not ear piercing loud like the one's in the Pavilion always are.

9. khawksfan

khawksfan New Member

They are doing a silent blind auction???? That really sucks I like to know what the top bid is when i put mine in.

10. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

Bleh

Yeah I'm not too fond of the idea either. Corey and I were discussing it when we were up in Toronto and they announced that was how they were doing their auction. I guess that's a way to drive up the price though to get the most money as long as it doesn't come back to bite em in the end...:rolleyes:

11. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

may have to do a bid on a jersey........post game celebration on a Wings win.....ummm ok...a solid effort? and a wings fan winning a jersey on the 29th..:D

12. WingsPhanatic107

of course it will be a blast.....you have Wings fans showing up....always fun when we all get together....cant wait to see everyone

13. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Band can't make it.

Hi All;

John from Stock notified me that the band he had booked to play, cannot perform this week after the game. They are hoping to be able to play after the April 9th Buffalo game.

No biggie, we still know how to get down.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, I'll be downtown all day Saturday as I'm working at Roberts and then dropping my car off at the arena pretty early. All of the wrapped cars will be on display at the corner of Court and Exchange near the arena on Saturday.

Knabber da see everyone on Saturday!

14. Wings-4-Life

Oh this is going to be awesome.

15. WingsPhanatic107

BOOOOOOOO.....:doh: what about a DJ???

16. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

we don't need no stinking DJ :eek:
    lol maybe we can talk Jayson into DJ-ing after if he isn't too busy cooking :D

17. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Ahhh, take a collection he might do it.

Yep, just remember he has to be paid. I paid for the last time he DJ'ed.

If everyone wants to take up a collection for him to DJ that sounds great. I'm busy this week and not sure if it is KHC's turn or mine to post game, so I might not be there.

Good alternative though to a live band.

Knabber da pumped to see LIVE Knighthawks again, haha.

18. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

I do believe that it's my time to post game this time around. And they should get Karaoke!!!

19. WingsPhanatic107

oh no drunk karaoke....wings and k-hawks fans sing together....:drunk::doh:

20. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

we can sing "I Got You Babe" from Sonny and Cher :eek: