March 26th Postgame Party - LIVE Band

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by Haftalax, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

2. RyanP

RyanP Active Member

Good pregame and post game at the Stock Exchange. Completely different then what we have in Philly. I think we are lucky to have the Pavalion right in the stadium for the parties. It can deffinately fit a ton more people, but doesn't have the charm or options that a local place has.

Looking at the menu and my first impressions of the Stock Exchange were not very good. But the place surprised the hell out of me. Keep supporting that place it's pretty cool.

3. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Stock Exchange rocks! They were awesome during the 2008 Fann Cup.

4. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Yep definitely an amazing find.

I'll be honest, that is probably one of the things I'm most proud of discovering as President of the Krew.

We always had our pre-game parties going on, either at Empire Brewing Company, McFadden's, BRU, Sneaky Pete's, but noone even comes close to comparison to John and Nicki and their family at the Stock Exchange.

One thing I wanted to emphasize is THEY ARE NOT NORMALLY OPEN ON THE WEEKENDS!

That's right, John opens up for the Knighthawks Pre and Post Game Parties, Welcome to Rochester Players' Party, Away Game Viewing Parties, Fann Cup Weekend.

As a result the lacrosse fans have come out in droves, they had private parties there as well, like baby showers, rehearsal dinners, my 40th surprise birthday party was there, there has been a wedding for Knighthawks fans.

In fact, this Sunday John is opening for the Knighthawks fans to come out and watch the game in Philadelphia with a brunch menu!

I can't imagine why I didn't think of going in there before 4 years ago to talk with them, they've been succesful in downtown Rochester for over 14 years now.

Knabber da will be there pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday this weekend. :eek:

5. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

This was the find of the century that is for sure! I love John and Nikki!! How many places do you know of (excluding the Stock) that will update their decor to sport specific AND put a ticket box up!!

6. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I never knew this.... it's just one more reason Rochester is always my #1 road trip every season.