Most Entertaining Hawks Team

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by KhawkProud, Mar 31, 2018.

1. KHawksWin2011

KHawksWin2011 Member

Several years ago I worked for the NLL. I also wrote a Rochester Knighthawks column online. I literally VOLUNTEERED to write post game recaps for Knighthawks games for the D&C for free. They still said no. Said they "weren't interested in this type of coverage at this time" iirc.

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

3. KHawkTobey

KHawkTobey Member

You should have volunteered to write about the bathroom habits of the Buffalo Bills. :rolleyes:

4. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Do you think the media is better anywhere else in the NLL? As for all bills all the time Rochester is an eastern suburb of buffalo when it comes to major sports get over it.

5. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

We all saw the writing you did and your lax knowledge they were more likely not interested in you.

Wings-4-Life and BanditsRock11 like this.
  6. KHawkTobey

KHawkTobey Member

Why so snippy?

Either way, it's a good thing Rochester is an "eastern suburb" or Buffalo wouldn't have any major sports. You're welcome.

7. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

chuckster, BanditsRock11 and RockStar like this.
  8. KHawkTobey

KHawkTobey Member

9. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

My sarcasm was understood by a few

BanditsRock11 and RockStar like this.
  10. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

roty i have shanks above byrne. kid is just flatout good.

11. MrWilson

MrWilson Member

I have Withers above both of them.

12. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Byrne doesn't deserve ROTY. At one point he was the front runner but down the stretch, he went silent. I think it's either Currier in Calgary or Withers. Shanks is also in the conversation.

13. MrWilson

MrWilson Member

Forgot about Currier....he's had a great season for the 'Necks.

14. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

So, when is the game in Rochester? Next weekend? Memorial Day weekend?

15. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

shanks is still my roty.

16. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

Really hoping for Calgary so the game is next week. Taking a week off so the Rush can host is absurd. Season is too long already

RockStar likes this.
  17. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I'm not going anywhere for Memorial Day, so I'm free either weekend :p

18. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

If the Rush cannot host game 1, Rochester should be offered the chance to......this season is in fact way too long.

19. bmb2jn

bmb2jn Member

Congrats to the Knighthawks. They deserve to go to the Finals. I wish the Bandits had goaltending like Vinc.

That said, I don't understand why the NLL hasn't got rid of the crease violation rule. The NHL got rid of it a long time ago.

Georgia scored late that would've made it 8-8, but Rochester roars back and makes it 9-7. Then we get a long replay. The game was exciting and yet we get a long replay that takes the flow out of game. Replays continue to ruin sports.

Ok. I'm done ranting. Good win Rochester.

20. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

The Rush cant host next week because of a....wait for it.......a circus.