new method for tickets

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by BenMitchell, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Any word on Parking Passes for this year??? We "renewed" our old tickets, but haven't heard anything on parking passes.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

You will have to buy a device to place on your dashboard, so it can be electronically scanned like an EzPass. Conveniently, it comes in several decorative forms, a hula girl, the Virgin Mary, or fuzzy dice.

Too many people are reusing parking passes to gain entry to the parking area, taking up spots meant for those who reserved them. This device.will clear up this problem.

3. swami24

Received the digital ticket news via Wings email today.

4. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Might have been Cleveland but I thought it was Pittsburgh I've seen too many shows to keep track

5. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

I called today and ordered my parking passes. It was 180 for all games.

6. swami24

Used the app, tried to log on and failed:mad:

7. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

Does anybody know if the email and password on the WFC app should match the one on the ticketing website?

8. swami24

Still working on getting my account set.

9. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Still haven't bothered to download the app and set up an account.

It seems easier to just open my email and click the link for each ticket.

10. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Too bad the Wings didn't send you guys a ticket card or something. I prefer those to having to use mobile entry, but whatevs.

11. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I recently bought Iron Maiden tickets and all cities are using electronic tickets which as far as I can tell can not be resold

12. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

MTBF, I think you can transfer-by-email one or more of the tickets to another guest.....check your ticketbastard acct.

13. swami24

Got tix via email. Should have stayed old.school.tix.

14. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Buffalo show was on HSBC own site not TM. I look to try and send my brother his two. Not a big deal since we are going together.

15. JB1

JB1 Member

I'm a Drexel Basketball season ticket holder and they give us lanyards to wear around our necks with a barcode on the back. It's very convenient, and easier to use than hard stock tickets. If I can't go to the game, I can still transfer my ticket to somebody on their ticketing site and the transferee can either print a paper ticket or send to his/her phone as a mobile ticket.

The lanyards are a great idea as an option for those who hate dealing with mobile tickets.

16. sportsfan747

sportsfan747 Member

This Wells Fargo Center app nonsense is a fiasco. Authentication errors most times, accepted logins but tickets nowhere to be found other times. Installed and uninstalled the app multiple times. Contacted Wings season ticket rep last week--no help, still awaiting a promised phone call with the "intern" who knows it all about setting things up properly for us tech novices. On the other hand, just got an email from them giving us 20% code for B/R Live streaming service, "courtesy of the NLL", as well as the same instructions to use the WFC app. More likely to just download all the tix to the phone and have the "ticket taker" scan them all at once, entering as a group. Not an auspicious debut for the organization. Hoping for better execution on the floor.

17. Talked with my ticket rep. Tickets on the app go by email. If you already have a Wells Fargo Account that is what you need to use. I had 2 problem. First was the tickets are in my wife's name & the wells fargo account is in my name. Second, my wife also had a wells farfgo account under another email address. System couldn't cross reference. Ended up talking to James from the Flyers who looked into it. Called me back in an hour with the problem solved. Then spoke with Kevin & Jay from the Wings who then got me squared away. It seems this app stuff is new for them as well. Prop to those 3 guys who all helped me out.

My advice would be if no naswer at the Wings call the Flyers ticket people. More than willing to help.

18. GeoffS

GeoffS Member

Of course the app isn't working 2 hours before game time. Trying to login and it just spins and then does nothing

19. swami24

Got mine in email, printed them, no.problems. I figure it will take this season to work out the kinks in the app.