new pick up lacrosse league forming

Discussion in 'Boston Blazers Forum' started by ozzgift, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

i am looking to see if we can get some form of indoor lacrosse pick up games or league that will be more like fann cup style lacrosse, something co-ed and that will allow beginner player or people with minimal skill level a chance to play this game. right i am just trying to gauge interest for something like this and once we have a fair amount of interest we can take the next steps of getting this off the ground.

2. Zlax45

Zlax45 New Member

Depending on location and day...I might be interested.

3. Averageguyx

Averageguyx Member

I would do a few things to get this started . First thing i would post on Craigslist to get some players. I posted for our indoor lacrosse league starting up for its second year in the fall and 3 people from their that will play this year. Next i would create a account on

boston.sportsvite.com/ telling people your looking to form a Coed box League and post details to see if any interest is out their. I tried same thing and got another bunch of people that are interested.

4. ozzgift

ozzgift New Member

right now we havent set the location, but the 3 main places we will be looking at are revere,ma south shore ( canton / weymouth ) or seabrook,nh . once we get enough people to get this off the ground we will then look at where a majority of the players are located and see what field has the best openings and the best price.

Averageguyx- thank you for that site i am going to look into that and see if it can help get this going