New York Jets

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by sjwingsfan77, Jul 22, 2008.

1. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Official 2008 New York Jets Thread

My favorite team behind the Wings are the New York Jets. And I'm pretty pumped for the upcoming season training camp started last week. Any other Jets fans on here i know Hopkins45 is one and what are your predications for this year. I am hoping that Eric Mangini is not a one year wonder and can revert to mangenuis that he had two years ago. I hope that they can get to the playoffs and Chad Pennington can rebound and not get hurt or Kellon Clemens can prove his worth. So even though its early what are your thoughts and one last thing

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
  2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I can makie the L big enough or the "oser" small enough

3. KOB#40

KOB#40 New Member

JETS suck

4. Laxtothemax

Laxtothemax New Member

Jets bacwards is stej, which is exactly how I see this teams progress.

5. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

They have a couple good young players Kerry Rhodes,Jericho Cotchery,Nick Mangold,Kellon Clemens, etc. Really how many people thought the Cleveland Browns would be a game away from the playoffs anything can happen. I don't think they will won a superbowl but i hope for a decent season

6. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

J-e-t-s
    Suck
    Suck
    Suck

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  7. AGuindon14

AGuindon14 New Member

lol.... I agree

8. gmbjr

gmbjr Banned

J
    E
    T
    S
    Sucks
    Sucks
    Sucks

9. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Sooner or Later my Jets will win the super bowl again happy they got vernon ghoslton signed.

10. Eyes from Above

Eyes from Above New Member

Would you believe LATER............much,much LATER:D

11. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

The jets are intersted in Brett Favre.I would want him but the circus will be to big.Plus they would have to give up a first rounder.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2008
  12. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Jets got Favre pre-season opens tonight in cleveland. Should be intersting to see how favre does with the Jets.

13. swami24

More INTs than TDs is my guess. This will benefit Thomas Jones though. the secondary will be so hungry for the bad throw and pick, that they will not be putting 8 in the box to stop Jones.

14. KOB#40

KOB#40 New Member

Jets Still Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Jets beat Cleveland 24-20

16. swami24

Woo Hoo Super Bowl baby:cheer2:, where's the parade?

17. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Chad Pennington got signed by DOHphins 2 years 11.5 million. I don't see it working out Pennington is as fragile as glass no wide recivers Ted Ginn Jr explains that. And a bad offensive line. only offense they have is Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams but they are two big question marks. GO JETS

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
  18. swami24

Only offense is Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams......so they they will have a very effective runnijng game. And a defense. All he has to do is manage the offense and keep defenses off the line.

19. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Only questions is will Ronnie Brown be healthy and will Ricky Williams keep his head straight and stay healthy otherwise they have a very good running game.

20. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

with penningtons rubberband arm
    ricky williams prolly high
    and ronnie brown being the best player on the field
    they go 3-13 at best